Invisible 017

Gooood morning readers!!!!
Eto na ilalabas ko na si madam rhian.hahahaha!!!

Enjoy! ❤

*****

Chapter Seventeen

Glaiza dragged her feet up the steps of the stairs to get to her room. She came back later that day and missed her shift. She had to hear an earful of endless nagging from her beat friend but she pretty much ignored whatever she was saying. Her mind was occupied with other things.

Her conversation with Dr. Sally earlier that day still lingers in her head.

“Without you, she’s lost.”

“Without you, she’ll be invisible forever.”

“So what should I do??”

“First, find her. And then, it’s up to you. You hold the key to make her visible again.”

“Key? What key?”

“I don’t know. It’s something only you know.”

She managed to climb up the stairs to the first floor and made her way to the laundry room at the end of the hallway. She wanted to pick up the towel that she left there yesterday before going to her room. It was really quiet since there were only two rooms that were occupied in the whole floor. Plus it was midnight.

The light along the hallway automatically lit up as Glaiza walked through. It was due to the motion sensor installed. She soon arrived to the laundry room where there were stacks of white towels on the shelf. She spotted hers immediately; the only green towel in the room. She took it and held it with one hand. She walked through the hallway again to get to the stairs. Her room was in the second floor. 

But something happened.

The light at the other end of the hallway was lit up.

But no one was there.

Glaiza stood in the middle of the hallway, stunned. She dropped the towel on the floor.

How is it possible for the light to turn up when no one was there? It senses motion, but there was no movement over there.

Suddenly the light turned off, and the next light was lit. It was as if someone was moving along the hallway, heading towards her. And soon the lights were all turned off except the one where she was standing.

Glaiza gulped.

What is happening?

There was no way the light could turn on by itself, unless there was movement. There was no one there, unless the movement was not visible.

Invisible.

Glaiza gasped.

Could it be?  

“Rhian…” she called.

“Is that you?”

There was no reply. She sighed and shook her head; of course there wasn’t any reply, she was all alone in the hallway.

She wanted to turn around and leave to her room but she hesitated. She looked at the hallway once again. The light at the end of the hallway wasn’t turned on. The only place that was well lit was the lamp above her head.

She didn’t know why but she felt like she wasn’t alone.

“Are you here?” she asked.

“Rhian…”

She looked straight in front of her as if there was someone standing there.

“If you’re here, please show yourself. There are things that I wanted to say to you.”