#2 - There's a difference...Obviously.

Chapter Two - There's a difference...Obviously.
+++++++++++++++

It was one early morning. The sun just had risen and few people were still asleep. But not Tsuna.
Tsuna went down downstairs with his bag, and had already worn his uniform for Namimori Middle.

Tsuna sets down his bag on the dining table's chair and took an apron off the hook. He tied it around his waist and grabbed ingredients off the fridge.

What should I cook? Tsuna thought.

After the incident when he was younger. When he accidentally added the wrong spices in the soup. Which he was harshly scolded for by Hiroshi. He decided to learn how to cook with the help of Nana, to not repeat what had happen. His mother teaching him a few techniques and even helped him out to do chores, teaching Tsuna to be more coordinated and less clumsy.

Tsuna only knew the basics of cooking, nothing special at all. It was simple.

"Hmmm, Miso soup and grilled fish it is then.." Tsuna said and started to make the food.

++++++++++

He set down three plates on the dining table and equally placed some food on it. Today's menu is Miso soup, grilled fish and pickled vegetables, as well as Natto.

He smiled and started to eat. "Thanks for the meal..." He said, before eating.

+++++++++++

Tsuna stood infront of the door leading to the outside and starts to wear his shoes. He looked back and smiled. "I'm gonna go now.."

Tsuna had exited his home and breathed in the fresh air and stretched out. He sighed and started to jog to school. It was a good exercise to make up for his weak structure. Hiroshi said it after all, Your weak!

He shortly arrived at his school's gate, and was greeted by a raven haired teen.

"Hn..Early as always Herbivore." The raven said.

"HIEEE!" Tsuna shrieked and quickly backed away. "H-Hibari-san!"

Hibari Kyoya, the school's prefect of discipline. The leader of the Namimori Disciplinary Committee.

"H-Hibari-san...G-G-Good morning..." Tsuna greeted, trying (so) hard not to anger the skylark.

"Good morning." Hibari stared at the herbivore in front of him and moved away.

Tsuna sighed of relief and quickly passed the Skylark.

It's good he isn't mad at me! Tsuna thought and smiled. I mean, deep down he knows, that Hibari's attacks are more worst than the bullies.

++++++++++++

"Haha! That sounds cool!" A raven hair teen said while laughing.

It was a few hours ever since Tsuna arrived at school. Tsuna was sitting at the very back at the class, and a few seats more, there sits one of the most popular guys in school, The baseball star. Yamamoto Takeshi.

"Yeah, it is isn't it." Another voice replied to the raven haired teen.

"You're cool guy Hiroshi." The raven haired teen said.

"Thanks, you too Yamamoto." Hiroshi said.

Tsuna sighed at the scene and laid his chin on top of his hand. It's hard to watch. Even though Tsuna was Hiroshi's little brother, he wasn't the best like Hiroshi. He couldn't make friends like Hiroshi.

Tsuna got up and went to the rooftop with his bento he had prepared. The rooftop has always been his favorite to spot to eat. It was peaceful and not many people occupy the rooftop.