#15.5 - The Deal's End

Chapter 15.5 - The Deal's End
+++++++++++++++++++++
Previously....

"Kufufu...Well, well, well." Gokudera hummed.

"The time has come for you, Vongola." Yamamoto continued.

"It is your end." Bianchi finished.

Tsuna could only bite his lower lip and clench his fist in response to the scene. Mukuro-san...I hope you know what you're doing..

"What the hell!?" Hiroshi screamed. "Stop you damn bastard!" Hiroshi turned to Reborn. "Reborn!"

"Baka-Hiro." Reborn looked at Hiroshi, with his Fedora shadowing over his onyx eyes. "Fight with your dying will."
+++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation....
=====================

"Kufufufu..." Eerie laughter fills the room as everyone stares at Mukuro with confusion and fear. Shoichi acted quickly and grabs HIbari's arm and swings it over his shoulder. He then carries him over to where Tsuna is.

"Tsuna!" SHoichi called. He gently laid Hibari down on the ground.

"S-Shoichi-kun..." Tsuna knelt down beside Hibari, looking at him with worry and relief. His not too injured...

"I suggest you don't do anything I don't like." Mukuro said, looking at Tsuna and Shoichi. "If you do, My Six Paths of Reincarnation will devour your souls.."

"Leave them out of this!" Hiroshi said, clenching his fist and clear anger evident in his voice.

"Oya?" Mukuro smirked. His right eye turning into a kanji numeral of two. "Then fight me, Vongola."

"You asked for it!" Hiroshi, with all his stregth runs to Mukuro with hands curled into fist. Mukuro could only laugh in response and easily slide over to his right, dodging Hiroshi's punch. Mist suddenly surrounds Mukuro, and with a laugh. He had vanished.

"Goddammit!" Hiroshi cursed.

"Kufufu.." Hiroshi turned around to the sudden laughter. "Yamamoto? Gokudera?" Hiroshi eyes widened when he noticed the two holding knives.

"Snap out of it!" Hiroshi yelled.

The two, including Bianchi could only chuckle.

Hiroshi eyes twitched. He knew they were possessed, but..

I can't hurt them! Hiroshi thought. "Baka-Hiro!"

"What the-!?" Hiroshi reached out his hands, only to catch a whip. "What the hell is this!?"

"What do you mean?" Reborn asked. "If you don't fight back, you'll die."

"But it's Gokudera, Yamamoto and Bianchi!" Hiroshi yells back. "I can't do that!"

"Then it's our win!" Hiroshi could only jump and dodge from left to right. "Stop!"

"There's nothing you can do!" Yamamoto said, thrusting the knife.

Tsuna could only watch in fear. Mukuro-san... His hyper intuition was picking up on something, but it wasn't saying that Mukuro was a threat. The scene in front of him had him boiling in fear and confusion. I-I trust you...

Shoichi could only hold onto his stomach while groaning in pain. "T-This is..so bad.."

Reborn could only watch the show unfolding. He noticed every movement that was made in the room. He looked from left to right, but kept quiet. Hm... Reborn looked at Shoichi and Tsuna with no expression. So this is how it is...

Hiroshi continued to run around the room, much to Mukuro's amusement. Hiroshi could only do one thing, but he wasn't sure if he could do it. They were his friends. Hiroshi didn't have time to make any decisions and he knew that. So...