3K Reads Special!

Special! Welcome to The Family!

HEYO This is 3k reads special! I hope you enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++

"Oya? Good morning, Tsunayoshi, Chrome." Mukuro greeted. He was sitting up from his bed and greeted both Chrome and Tsunayoshi with a smile.

After successfully convincing the Vindice to release Mukuro from the Vindicare, Mukuro has been resting and recovering in the Sawada household's guestroom. Nana completely bought the sad story Hiroshi and co. thought of.

++++++++++++++++

"Hm? Oh my!!" Nana said in shock. In front of their door, was a group of people. An injured Hiroshi, Tsuna, Mukuro, Chrome, and Reborn.

Reborn had ordered the medical team to take all the injured to the hospital.

"What happened?" Nana said, quickly running to their side.

Hiroshi bit his bottom lip. He wasn't sure about the story he and rest made up while they were walking home.

"Well you see..." Hiroshi nervously scratched his cheek. "These two here, um..M-Mukuro and Chrome..were um.."

"Hm?" Nana stared at him, confused.

"Um." Chrome started. "Please help u-us..Mukuro-sama got into a f-fight and it did not end well.."

Nana looked at Chrome, including everyone else. "But because of your sons, they came just in time and saved..Mukuro-sama.."

"Oh!" Nana said in shock. "Oh no, I'm really sorry about what happened!" Nana immediately helped Chrome with Mukuro's unconscious body.

Chrome shook her head. "I'm really thankful. Y-Your sons are s-saviors.."

"Yup!" Reborn agreed. "Baka-Hiro and Tsuna helped this boy, a boy that is a stranger. Such a kind heart."

Chrome nodded.

"You both can stay here for while then!" Nana said with a smile. "In fact, you can stay as long as you like!"

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Kufufufu..." Mukuro chuckled. "I guess you did stay true to your word, Tsunayoshi. Thank you."

Tsuna smiled. Chrome went beside Mukuro and handed him a bowl of soup. "H-Here's breakfast, Mukuro-sama."

"Thank you Chrome." Mukuro smiled.

"So, How are you feeling Mukuro?" Tsuna asked and sat on a chair.

"Better than when I was in the Vindicare that's for sure.." Mukuro said, taking a spoonful of soup and eats.

"Sorry about Hiro-nii being so rough with you yesterday.." Tsuna apologized.

"No need to apologize," Mukuro said. "Our fight entertained me."

"But your injuries...It could take a while to heal.." Tsuna pointed out.

"Kufufu..." Mukuro laughed. "Injuries like this mean nothing to me."

"If you need anything, just tell us okay?" said Tsuna.

"Kufufu, of course." Mukuro said. "Well, my first task for you then is.."

Already asking me!? Tsuna thought. Well I did tell him he could ask anything.

"Let me possess your body and Hiroshi's."