The Sky's Mystery Fun Facts!

Heyo, these are some fun facts about The Sky's Mystery!

- Avversario means Opponent in English.

- Tsuna was 6 years old when Hiroshi started to hold a grudge on him.

- Natsu was five when he died.

- The name Angelo means Angel or Messenger.

- The Famiglia Avversario, was originally supposed to called The Nemico Famiglia, But Rinyu chose Avversario.

- In chapter 16: The Dolphin, When Hiroshi saw the food. Which was Pizza and etc. Each food is actually something the characters eat.
+Pizza for All
+Roasted Turkey for the bird characters. (I'm sorry XD)
+Melons for Daemon Spade
+Pineapples for Mukuro
+Sushi for Yamamoto
+Steak for Xanxus
+Parfaits for Kyoko and Haru

- If you read little random characters come out, they are actually my real life friends.

- The little cameo's of my friends are in Chapters and their names are, and their reasons for being in Japan:

+8 - The Lightning Strikes - Marialyn Valmoria - Going to college in japan
+17 - Vongola Rings - Valerie Lorena - An italian nurse in training, visiting Japan
+19 - You need to talk. - Benito Cantante - street singer and tourist
+21 - The War Begins - Cino Lombardi - On a field trip to Japan
+21 - The War Begins - Sal Alfonsi - On a field trip to Japan
+22 - Silence - Maro Conti - Related to Angelo, bodyguard and subordinate.

- Natsu's first appearance was on "Chapter 12 - Tsuna?" He is the boy who called Tsuna from the house.

- Originally, In the story, In the Varia Arc, Rinyu wanted the battles to be done like in the manga and Anime. Which is having a two guardians battle each night. Rinyu wanted to add twist, so she decided to add Angelo in the mix for the plot to proceed more smoothly.

- The Avversario Family wasn't suppose to exist. Rinyu decided to make the family to make the plot more interesting and make more sense.

- Since the Avversario Family wasn't suppose to exist, Angelo was just an assassin, who only appeared in one chapter. Like a side character villain and never appears again, but Rinyu decided to make Angelo the main antagonist in the end.

- Hiroshi was the one that was suppose to die, because Angelo was originally suppose to kill him and Tsuna would be in rage. Rinyu quickly scraped the idea. "It will ruin the plot.." She says.

- There were only suppose to be seven mysteries, but the plot didn't work. So, Rinyu puts in Eleven mysteries. There are a total of Eleven Mysteries.

- Mukuro was originally going to be sent to the Vindice again, but Rinyu wanted to Mukuro to join the gang's everyday lives. "It adds spice to the plot." Rinyu says.

- Hibari was so OOC (Out of Character). Rinyu changed him back to normal. Yay.

- If the old readers from November 2017 noticed. Chapter one: The Sky Twins changed drastically. When Chapter one was published, Tsuna was bullied and gets beat up by the older kids and Iemitsu was a total jerk. Rinyu rewrites Chapter one and now, Tsuna only gets pushed to walls and the bullies play with his belongings rather than beating him up. (Changed it because of Nana and...realism?) "I hope you don't mind." She says, bowing down.

- "Un Vero Eroe." Angelo says that a lot, huh? In english it means, "A True Hero."

- Also,when chapter one and two and more were published, Hibari and Tsuna had more interactions, like Hibari visiting Tsuna eating lunch, or waiting for him by the gate. Rinyu deleted these scenes because Hibari is too OOC (Out of Character.)

- Started on November 5, 2017
   Ended on April 18, 2018

- It is revealed in a Haru Haru Interview, that Hiroshi like Curry doughnuts and sweet beverages.

- Angelo has frequent mood swings. (Said by Maro.)

-

++++++++++++++++++++++
END

Thank you for reading!

++++++++++++++++++++++