#13 - The Hidden Mist

Chapter 13 - The Hidden Mist
++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"Look, to be honest. I understand why you did that, they've done something awful."

Mukuro could only stay silent and began to get curious. "What are you trying to say, Vongola?"

"...Give my brother a chance."

"Kufufu- eh?"
++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

======================

"Byon! Hey isn't that the mafia kid's brother!?" A voice yelled. "What is he doing here!"

"Ken, Calm down." Another boy said. "Mukuro-sama brought him."

"So what, Byon!?" Ken yelled. "Chikusa, this is stupid!"

"Are you calling Mukuro-sama stupid?"

"Of course not, Byon!"

"Um...it's nice to meet you both.." Tsuna smiled.

"Byon! Who told you to talk!?" Ken complained as he ruffles his own hair. "Mukuro-sama! Why is he here!?"

Tsuna looked at Mukuro and smiled

Tsuna looked at Mukuro and smiled. "So?"

"Kufufufu...You have an interesting plan Vongola." Mukuro said. "But, How do I take your word that you'll convince the Vindice into releasing me?"

"You can do whatever you want to me if I can't do it."

"Kufufufu...You better watch what your mouth says, Vongola."

"Of course." Tsuna nodded.

"But still, I loathe the mafia more than anything. I will not stop until I complete my revenge and start war on this worthless world."

"I thought you would say that..." Tsuna mumbled, but enough for everyone to hear.

"Oya?" Mukuro  smirked

"I understand that you can't trust me Mukuro-san, after all. I am involved in the mafia, plus my brother's gonna be the next boss of Vongola."

"I know." Mukuro said. "Kufufu...You have more than meets the eye, Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro stood up and walked over to Tsuna.

"Tell me, what are you really planning? What is your goal?"

"Simple." Tsuna said. "To live life with friends and family."

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Farewell Sawada Tsunayoshi..." Mukuro smiled. "Perhaps I can give him and you a chance."

Tsuna smiled. "Thanks."

"But, I cannot make any promises, Vongola."

"Of course. You don't have too." Tsuna said.