#12 - Tsuna?

Chapter 12: Tsuna?
+++++++++++++

Tsuna was on the school rooftop, alone. He stared at the surroundings nearby, but only led to a sigh. Tsuna had this weird feeling inside his chest. He felt that something big was coming, he just didn't know what it was. He wants to find out what it was, but the same time, he wants it to be left unknown.

He was sure it wasn't Angelo, but it's not bad to check possibilities.

Reborn just explained the mafia situation his brother was in, but Tsuna knew. Reborn didn't tell him the whole story. He only mentioned he was training to be the next boss and that another family was after him.

"Omnivore."

"Hm?" Tsuna hummed.

"Your promise?"

"Oh.." Tsuna had completely forgotten about the deal he and Hibari made.

Hibari was actually doing a good job at protecting them from enemy attacks in the shadows. It wasn't how Hibari rolled, but he need some fresh blood and flesh to bite, and of course. To fight the sky, Tsuna.

"You're gonna need to prepare some popcorn for this one, Hibari-san..." Tsuna said.

"Hn." Hibari glared at Tsuna, making the little sky shiver.

"O-Okay! I won't joke around."

Hibari stood next to Tsuna and leaned on the railings. "Before I tell you...Why do you wanna know about me? I thought you were to busy protecting Namimori.."

"Hn.." Hibari looked at Tsuna. "If I want to know, I want to know. Simple as that. Does everything need a reason, Omnivore?"

"..." Tsuna chuckled. "I guess not..."

Hibari looked away and closed his eyes. He crossed his arms and stays silent.

"Let's start I guess...It all started when I was six-years old. It was night time, and I went to the gate of our house to see if mail man had arrived, unfortunately. The mail man arrived late, so I waited a few minutes before going back inside the house, and that's where she appeared."

+++++++++++++++++++++++
"I wonder where he is..."

Tsuna stood outside the house, in a cold winter night. He rubbed his hands for warmth and sighed. "I guess I'll go back inside now..."

Tsuna walked up to the front door and was about to turn the knob, but...

"Wait!"

Tsuna paused and turned around to see a woman. She had dark blue hair and dark blue eyes. She panted heavily and walked up to Tsuna.

"Um..Who are you?" Tsuna asked.

"Are you a Sawada?" The woman asked.

Tsuna could only nod.

"Hi.." The woman greeted. "I'm sorry, but I have to make this quick, Okay?"

"Um...Okay?"

"Sawada, I need you to be strong." The woman said and showed an orange pacifier. "This..You need to protect this."

"Huh?"

The woman gently grabbed Tsuna's hands and placed the pacifier on it. She held his hand tightly and smiled. "You'll understand. This pacifier is what protects the world, are you with me so far?"

Tsuna nodded.

"Because of it, the world is okay." The woman added. "If it gets destroyed then very bad things will happen. You don't like bad things, right?"