#10 - The Aloof Cloud

Chapter 10 - The Aloof Cloud

(A little OOC...)
++++++++++++++++

"As written on this handout, these are the room assignments for the fall quarter committees."

Currently, different committees have gathered in the meeting room, discussing room assignments.

"What!?" A girl shouts. "Some committee will be using the reception room?! That's so sly! Who's that!?"

Everyone around her flinched. "Um.." Someone whispered. "That's for the disciplinary committee!"

"Huh!?" The girl suddenly looks her life was about to end.

"Do you have any objections?" A voice asked. They turned to the raven haired boy, wearing an armband saying, 'Discipline'.

"No!" The girl bows. "Absolutely not Hibari-san!"

"Hn." Hibari smirked. "Then please...Continue."

"Yes! Hibari-san!"

"Heh," Another boy smirked. "But isn't it weird for a committee to use the reception room?"

"I sense some conspiracy.." The boy beside him said.

"Oh?" Hibari looked at them. "Are you from the friendship committee? I thought we'd only have one representative from each committee."

+++++++++++++++
"Your mistake is not because you defied him." A man with the same armband as Hibari said. He looked at the two people on the ground who were beaten up.

"But because you formed a group in front of Hibari, in other words. Crowding."

And with that, he left the two beaten up boys on the ground.

"Hm..Hibari Kyoya." Reborn said from afar, watching the entire scene with his Leon Binoculars. "Interesting."

++++++++++++++++

"Hey" Hibari called.

"H-Hibari-san, I'm glad you came!" Tsuna said.

"What do you want?" Hibari asked.

"Can I..possibly ask you a favor..again?" Tsuna said with a nervous voice.

"I'm not some kind of errand boy, you troublesome punk."

"Please!" Tsuna said, while placing his hands together and pleaded him with puppy dogs eyes. "I'll fight you! and you can fight that person who attacked Nii-chan!"

Hibari raised an eyebrow when he heard the person who attacked them.

"How do you know where he is?" Hibari asked.

"Well.. A friend of mine gave me info about the guy and...His from an enemy family of the Vongola, and that Family is..."

++++++++++++++++++
"Avversario.." Reborn muttered while reading the file he received from Nono. "So..they're planning to kill Vongola Decimo, huh?"

"But for what reason?" Reborn said and hid the file in one of his many secret hiding places. "I need to research more about this 'Avversario'..."

Reborn only sighed of the thought. So troublesome...

Reborn then looks at the trio on the rooftop. Recently the trio which consist of Hiroshi, Yamamoto and Gokudera would eat the rooftop when it's lunchtime.

Reborn smirked and eaves dropped on the conversation. What is it this time?

+++++++++++++++++++++

"Juudaime!" Gokudera calls.

"What is it?" Hiroshi said, biting a piece of an octopus dog.

"Well, have you ever thought of an hideout? For the family?" Gokudera asked.