#6 - The Storm Roars

Chapter 6: The Storm Roars
++++++++++++

It was the same day like usual. Reborn was tortu-tutoring Sawada Hiroshi, and Tsuna continued his day like any other days he had.

Reborn had recently gotten off a phone call, saying things about 'get over and test out the vongola'.

Tsuna of course, decided to see who this person was, because if this person finds out. He be dead.

Tsuna eavesdropped the conversation and seems like a man from Italy would be coming soon to test if his brother is worthy to be Vongola Tenth.

+++++++++++
Everyone was seated at the classroom, as the teacher. Nezu-sensei arrives with a boy with silver hair. The boy stands in front of the classroom with..an irritated look?

"We have a new transfer student who was studying overseas in Italy," Nezu-sensei introduced

"We have a new transfer student who was studying overseas in Italy," Nezu-sensei introduced. "Gokudera Hayato."

The girls squealed at the sight of this new student, Gokudera Hayato!

"His so hot~" One of the girls whispered.

"His totally my type~" Another said.

Hiroshi stared at Hayato and made a low growl. From Reborn's homeland, huh?

Hiroshi looks at the girls and sighs. Then he looked at Kyoko, who was definitely smiling at the new comer. Kyoko!?

Gokudera Hayato growls and sent a glare at Hiroshi. Gokudera then makes his way to his desk, but not before bumping into Hiroshi's desk.

"H-Hey!?" Hiroshi shouts and glares at Gokudera. Gokudera ignores Hiroshi and continues to make his way to his desk.

The girls squealed at this scene. "Let's make a fanclub!"

Tsuna stared at the new transfer student. So that's him, huh?

Gokudera notices Tsunayoshi sitting in the back and pauses his steps.

Wait a minute... Gokudera thought. He looked at Hiroshi and back at Tsuna, and repeated that a few times while pointing his finger from Tsuna to Hiroshi. TWINS!? I didn't know about this!

++++++++++
Tsuna makes his way up to the rooftop for lunch. He arrives and takes in the smell of fresh air. He smiles and makes his way near the railings that's by the back of the school. He sat down and unwrapped his bento.

Suddenly,

*KLANG*

Tsuna tiltled his head, dodging a sort of metal weapon. Tonfa.
Tsuna looked at the Tonfa beside his head and it was stuck on the wall. Tsuna puts down his bento and pulls the tonfa out of the wall.

"H-Hibari-san..You j-just damaged t-this wall.." Tsuna said and stood up with the tonfa at hand.

"Hn.." Hibari had arrived and approached Tsuna. Tsuna made his way to Hibari and returned the Tonfa.