Mystery Count

Total: 11

Unsolved: 1

(Mukuro's Relation with Tsuna)

Solved: 10

(Iemitsu's Actions) - After Natsu's death. One night, Iemitsu attacked Tsuna, but snapped out of his thoughts and helped Tsuna. He also blackmailed Tsuna to never mention the event.

(Natsu's Connection) - Natsu is somehow connected to the Avversario. He was experimented by them and used as a lab rat. The Lab facility is assumed to be destroyed by one of the experiments that caused a fire. Natsu was kidnapped by Avversario and held hostage, hoping he was the Sky Arcobaleno, but no.

(Contact with Giotto) - During Hiroshi and Tsuna's dream sessions, they happen to meet with Vongola's first boss from time to time. Since Natsu cannot explain and convey what he is trying to message, Giotto does it for him, but vaguely, since he cannot interfere with the living world.

(Pacifier Owner) - Tsuna revealed that he was holder of the Sky Pacifier. The original owner, was Aria.

(Lost?) - When Tsuna and Hiroshi were six years old, they lost their five year old brother, Sawada Natsu. Iemitsu and Hiroshi blame Tsuna for his death.

(Artificial Sky Flames) - Shoichi found a way to create Artificial Sky Flames by using Tsuna's blood. He experimented and tested many methods in order to discover it's existence. A person or living thing cannot use the flames, only non-living objects can use the flames.
(Ex: Box, gun, knife, etc.)

(Arcobaleno) - Aria explained to Tsuna about the Arcobaleno, causing Tsuna and Shoichi to research about it.

(Knows how to fight) = After finding about the mafia because of his father. He decided to train, just in case if the worse scenario might come to him and his family. He decided to keep this a mystery so he won't attract attention from the mafia and the mafia that chased the person who gave Tsuna the pacifier.

(Knows about the mafia) = He found his father a bit suspicious at a young age, so he asked his friend. Shoichi, if they can do a bit digging on Iemitsu. Soon, they dug some good dirt and found out that Iemitsu was involved in the mafia. They continue to research about the mafia to ensure their knowledge and skills. They got good dirt alright.

(Mukuro's Deal) = Mukuro and Tsuna had a deal. Tsuna would free Mukuro from the Vindice and in return, Mukuro would help Tsuna with his brother. It really isn't solved since no one found out, but this secret is no longer kept since the deal has ended.