#21 - The War Begins or...

Chapter 21 - The War Begins or...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Previously...

"What do you really want..Angelo?" Hiroshi questions. "Why does your father wanna kill me!?"

Angelo stares at him with no emotion. "Because that's what he wants, simple enough, yeah?"

"No, I know there's a reason!" Hiroshi shouts back.

"You really wanna find out? Go ask him yourself!" Angelo huffs angrily and buries his hands inside his coat pocket. Hiroshi growls, while Angelo sighs.

"The first battle will begin tonight." Angelo announces. "The battle will be held at Namimori Middle school at eight o'clock P.M. The battle between which guardians will be announces there. See ya later tonight then." Angelo jumps on a tree's branch and waved goodbye.

Everyone stood in shock. This can't be happening. Angelo Avversario...Will be the judge.

"Tsk."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Continuation...

==============================

"Boss, don't you think it was suspicious?" Squala asked, recalling the event a while ago, involving Angelo and the whole judge situation.

"Shut it, scum..." Xanxus simply growled, closing his eyes. He sighs in frustration as Squalo throws a tantrum. The loud screaming echoing through the entire mansion.

Xanxus relaxed on his comfy seat and blocked out everything outside.

That trash...is after something else, but what is it.. Xanxus continued to think and think.

Xanxus isn't that stupid, everyone can guarantee. He could quickly finish off Angelo if he wants, and he knew Angelo is definitely untrustworthy. Everyone knew it was a lie, but everyone agreed. There are somethings they couldn't risk, even Xanxus. Whatever Angelo was planning, it is bad news, but he has to deal with another group of trash...

Hiroshi's family.

He'll deal with the Avversario trash after Hiroshi.
+++++++++++++++

"Dammit, dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!" Hiroshi cursed. Stomping angrily and cursing in frustration.

"Baka-Hiro!" Reborn called, kicking Hiroshi's head. "Calm down."

"I AM CALM!" Hiroshi retorted angrily. "That damn Avversario, thinking he could go and decide things for everything..."

Hiroshi continued to mumble angrily, scaring his friends. Ryohei and Yamamoto laugh nervously, while Gokudera tried to stay as composed and relaxed as he can. Lambo hid behind Gokudera, trying to stay quiet and calm.

"Everyone." Reborn called, turning to everyone. Everyone paused and stared at Reborn in question. "You may all go to you quarters and rest. A big fight is coming up tonight, and I suggest we rest and conserve our energy."

"Is it okay if we continue a bit more training?" Ryohei asked.

"It's up to you." Reborn answered with a blank expression. "If you want to come to the fight with no energy and stamina, be my guest."

Everyone left and said their goodbyes.

"Don't worry Juudaime!" Gokudera smiled. "We'll definitely win!"

"And we'll deal with the mafia kid while we're at it!" Yamamoto cheerfully added.

"To the extreme!"