#3 - The Home Tutor, Reborn!

Chapter Three: The Home Tutor, Reborn!

+++++++++++++++++++

Tsuna was up. But what made this day different, was that he woke up a few hours late than usual.

"Ara Tsu-kun, Good morning!" Nana greeted.
"Good morning, Mom..." Tsuna smiled and made his way to the kitchen.

"You woke up a bit late than usual, is something wrong?" Nana asked.

"N-No, I just had a hard time sleeping last night. It was a bit cold.." Tsuna answered.

"Cold? I'll check the heater later then." Nana said and continued to cook. "Oh, you don't have to help me Tsu-kun. Go and take a seat."

"O-Okay.." Tsuna said, and took a seat. Suddenly something grabbed his attention.

What's that? Tsuna questioned and grabbed a flyer across the table.

Will raise your kid to be the new leader of the next generation? Tsuna thought, reading off the flyer in his head. A tutor?

"Oh, I found that in the mailbox earlier!" Nana said, bringing a tray of breakfast.

"Oh..." Tsuna continued to look at the flyer with curiosity.

"Wouldn't it be nice to get a tutor?" Nana said, looking at Tsuna.

She's implying something to me... Tsuna thought at sweat dropped from him out of nowhere. Tsuna awkwardly chuckled at Nana's comment and puts down the flyer.

"Ne, Tsu-kun." Nana called. "Will you go and wake Hiro-kun? We wouldn't want him to be late."

Tsuna nodded at Nana's request hesitantly. He got up from his seat and made his way to the stairs. Tsuna goes and stands infront of his brother's door and inhales. He raises his fist and gently knocks on the door.

"H-Hiro-nii?" Tsuna called. "B-Breakfast is r-ready.."

Tsuna stood infront of the door for while, and he still wasn't getting any response. Tsuna knocks once again, but a bit more louder. "H-Hiro-nii?"

Suddenly a loud thud could be heard coming from the inside. It startled Tsuna, causing him to back away from the door.

"WHAT?!" The door suddenly slammed open, revealing Hiroshi. An angry Hiroshi. "Oh, it's just you, Dame-Tsuna..."

"Um.."

"What do you want?!"

"Uh!? M-Mom..said breakfast is r-ready!" Tsuna answered, as he was shaking. He foot already facing the stairway, as if he was ready to make a dash.

Hiroshi rolls his eyes and came out of his room, already wearing the uniform.

Hiroshi then starts to walk towards the stairs, followed by Tsuna.

As Hiroshi was about to step down the stairs,

"AH!"

"Huh? WAAHHH!!!!"

Tsuna suddenly tripped, hitting Hiroshi who was in front of him, causing them both to fall down the stairs.

"AAAHHH!!"

The twins tumbled down the stairs as the two screamed their heads off. "DAME-TSUNA!!!"

"I-I'M SORRY!!!"

"Ara?" Nana came to the scene, only to see Tsuna on top of Hiroshi. Who were both rubbing their heads.

Hiroshi was the first to recover and immediately started to whine. "Get off me!"