#30 - Why?

Chapter 30 - Why?
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"Of course." Reborn finishes.

"Hehe." Hiroshi laughs.

*BANG*

"What the!?"

They all paused, alerted to the sound of gun fire. Suddenly...

"TSUNA!!"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

==============================

Blood oozed out of Tsuna's chest. It dripped and ran down his body. His body shaking, his eyes wide, his body giving up. His body hitting the ground and blood rushed out of his chest. Everyone ran to his, literally everyone.

Hiroshi immediately places his hand on the wound, trying his best to stop the bleeding. "Tsuna, Tsuna stay with us!"

"H-H-Hiro...nii.."

"You're gonna be alright, okay! You're gonna be alright." Hiroshi says.

Mukuro and Hibari growled and immediately ran off to find the one who shot the bullet, followed by Ken, Chikusa and Colonnello. Angelo holds Tsuna's hand, shaking in fear. Iemitsu immediately picks Tsuna up, Reborn jumping on Iemitsu shoulder, reaching out his hand and used his sun flame.

"We're going to the hospital, okay!" Yamamoto says, along with Ryohei.

"Hang in there Tsuna-sama!" Everyone cried.

"Sawada-san!" Yuni cried, following every step they took. Iemitsu, with the wounded Tsuna rushed out of Namimori shrine, followed by everyone else.

"This is bad.." Mammon said, looking at Tsuna. "His losing to much blood."

And for some odd reason, Reborn's flames weren't working, but he still continued and tried to heal him.

"Where's our car!!?" Gamma yelled.

"Whoever shot Sawada-san must've done this.." Yuni said.

Their car was completely gone, they have to run for the hospital. Mammon also got an idea to use to his illusion, but Tsuna's body was rejecting it.

"H-How is this even possible!?" Mammon said. I can't use my illusions to patch him up...This is impossible!

"E-Everyone..." Tsuna calls.

"Shhh..." Hiroshi shushes him. "Don't talk Tsuna, don't talk."

"My illusions aren't working as well.." Maro answers. "No matter how much I try, something keep rejecting me from using it on Vongola.."

"He's gonna be alright, right?" Angelo asks, along with the crying Lambo.

"Tsuna-nii!!!"

"Of course he is!" Hiroshi angrily replies. Maro reaches for his phone and dials a number. "I'll call for the hospital. Maybe an Ambulance can get us."

From Namimori Shrine to the Hospital, it was a long distance.

"Romario, what about our car?" Dino asks.

"Just like Giglio Nero, ours has also disappeared." Romario answers.

This is bad.. Reborn thought. Tsuna isn't doing any better. Not at all. Hibari and Mukuro along with everyone else come back to their side.

"We couldn't find a trace at all." Mukuro informs them, guilt rushing up on his spines.

"E-Everyone..." Tsuna calls again.