#29 - I Just Want Him to Say...

Chapter 29 - I Just Want Him to Say...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"Mercy is stupid! It'll get you killed someday since you're involved in the mafia."

"..."

Since nobody replied, it annoyed Angelo. "Speak."

"..."

"Say something!"

"..."

"Goddammit, where is the Sky Arcobaleno!?" Looking away from Hiroshi and faces the group.

"You want me say something?!" Hiroshi calls, grabbing Angelo's attention.

"Stop being a brat and face reality!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

=============================

"You..."

Angelo glared at Hiroshi, wide eyed and his body trembling in anger. "You stepped over you a line you shouldn't have..."

Angelo raises the knife, pointing it directly at Hiroshi's forehead. "Go to hell."

"Juudaime/Hiroshi/Sawada!!" The group screamed.

Angelo slams the knife down, but he was suddenly tackled to the ground and pinned. His knife was thrown away and he looked up to see the enemy.

"Damn Sky Arcobaleno..."

"Tsuna!" They all said in relief. Hiroshi ran to his side and the twins faced Angelo, along with Hibari and Mukuro.

"Let go of me!"

"No!"

"Why can't you guys just give it up and give me the pacifier!? Why are you guys fighting so much for this crappy world!? Why!? It's so messed up!"

"We're fighting for the world to make it better!"

"That's never gonna happen!"

Suddenly, Tsuna slapped Angelo. Silencing the entire group. "The world will never be perfect! We know that's never gonna happen, but the world can become a better version of itself! That's why we're fighting! We're fighting for our friends!"

"...F-Friends..?"

Hiroshi continues. "Each and every moment we experience is important and we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We couldn't become who we are right now, if none of those events happened."

"..."

"I am grateful to be blessed with such friends and to keep on living."

"Yeah.." Tsuna agrees. "The World, our friends, and family is our resolve!"

"And we're never giving them up!"

"..." Angelo stared at them in shock. Why? Why are you fighting for all these stupid things...?

"Tch." They all looked at Gokudera who stopped his way over. "Don't underestimate the Vongola."

"...Why are you all...so.."

"Haha!" Yamamoto laughs, walking to the group with Ryohei. "That's what friends are for Angelo! When you're in big trouble, they come and help!"

"To the extreme!" Ryohei cheers. "That's what being a man means!"

"..It doesn't even...make any sense..." Angelo mutters, clenching his fist and gritting his teeth.

Hibari crouches down, hitting Angelo on the head. "You cannot restrain me with logic.."

"...Am I...really that weak.?" Angelo questioned. So...no matter how much I try..father will never..

"You're strong." Chrome suddenly pops in. "But, no matter who you are, we won't lose!"