#14 - Kidnapped

Chapter 14 - Kidnapped
++++++++++++++++

"Huh?" Hiroshi arrived downstairs and into the dining room, but something was off. He saw Reborn and Nana eating breakfast, but Tsuna was nowhere to be seen.

Ever since Reborn came, he force-convinced the twins to eat breakfast together.

"Reborn." Hiroshi called. "Where's Dame-Tsuna?"

Reborn continued to eat, ignoring Hiroshi.

"Reborn!"

"Baka-Hiro, I don't know."

"Mom?" Hiroshi looked over to Nana, hoping she would know.

"I don't know either," Nana answered. "When I came downstairs, I didn't see Tsu-kun or his cooking."

"That Dame..." Hiroshi mumbled.

He definitely and as you can see, does not have a good relationship between his brother and him. He has complicated feelings towards the brunette. At times he would mildly dislike him, while at other times, he would seem to care. (A little). To Hiroshi, Tsuna has done some unforgivable thing in the past, so that's when those feelings started.

"Tch." Hiroshi sat down and began to eat.

"Baka-Hiro, Don't eat like that." Reborn said. "A boss must always have proper manners."

"I'm not a boss, yet am I?" Hiroshi snapped and continued to eat his food furiously.

These feelings were confusing Hiroshi. He didn't understand why he's looking for his brother, Tsuna. But at the same time, he doesn't care where the young brunette had gone off to.

"Dame-Tsuna..."

++++++++++++++++++

"His not here..." Hiroshi muttered.

His eyes scanned across the classroom, but Tsuna is nowhere to be found.

"Oi, Takeshi, Gokudera." Hiroshi called.

"What is it Juudaime/Hiro?" They asked at the same time.

"Have you seen Dame-Tsuna, at all?" He asked.

"No, I haven't seen Tsuna-sama all morning." Gokudera answered.

"Yeah, we were waiting in front of your house, but we've never seen Tsuna leave." Yamamoto also answered.

Hiroshi clicked his tongue. Where is that idiot?

+++++++++++++++++
The trio ran up the stairs to the rooftop.

"Tsuna-sama! Are you here?!" Gokudera shouted. When they opened the door and scanned the rooftop, Tsuna was still nowhere to be seen.

This time, Hiroshi's heart was beating a bit faster than before. "Dame-Tsuna! Where are you?"

Still, no answer.

"I wonder where he is..." Yamamoto said with a frown. "I'm a bit worried now..."

"Herbivores."

"H-Hibari!" Hiroshi said.

"For what reason do you crowd on the rooftop?" Hibari asked, pulling out his Tonfa.

"We're just looking for Tsuna." Yamamoto said. "Have you seen him, Hibari-san?"

Hibari hid his weapons when he heard the Omnivore's name. "Why? Has he gone missing?"

"Something like that..." Yamamoto nervously chuckled.

"So, speak up!" Gokudera yelled.

"No, I haven't seen him." Hibari said and turned around. "I have a certain matter to attend to now." And with that, Hibari left.