#2 - Haru Haru Interview!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Sup." - Haru
"Sup." - Special Guest. (Who could it be?)
"Sup." - Reborn
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"H-Hello everyone! W-W-Welcome to another episode of H-Haru's Dangerous Haru Haru I-Interview!"

"Hey Haru, why are you so tense?"

"Oh, R-Reborn-chan! I-I heard today's guest is going to be v-very very dangerous! Desu!"

"That's right!"

"HAHI! He's here!"

"Oh, hey Angelo."

"What's up?"

"S-So dangerous..."

"Of course I am, I am from Avversario."

"Um..."

"Oi Haru, stop being so scared and get on with the interview."

"Y-YES!" *Takes deep breath. "W-Why don't you introduce yourself.."

"Sure. My name is Angelo Avversario. I am the war!"

"T-That sounds so dangerous, desu..."

"Of course, The Avversario family is the war themselves after all!"

"...Um.."

"Since Haru is too scared to conduct the interview, I'll do it myself. Tell us a little about the Avversario."

"Sure. The Avversario is one the most violent and strongest families. We are known to engage in wars and fights. We're a fun family. We also have a holiday called, "Kill more, earn more." It's a really fun holiday and we play games like monopoly, cause' we all somehow end up in a war at the end. Hahaha!"

"There is nothing fun about that at all!"

"Hmm. Sounds interesting. Oh, tell us your thoughts about your father."

"Father!? Well...I kinda grew out of him after you guys helped me out, but I'll tell you what I thought of him before. I thought he was angel."

"...Riiight....."

"Now he's a fallen Angel and I couldn't care less what happens to that old man."

"This is Avversario....Hahi..."

"Do you have any likes? Favorite food or show?"

"Oh, I really like to take hot baths and go to beaches. It's pretty cool. My favorite food would be...Anything that isn't spicy. I can't stand spicy food."

"Wait..He's actually pretty normal. Hey, I notice that you always wear coats and thick clothing. Do you have a preference in clothing?"

"Clothing? I never really thought much about it. Since my dad wears coats and thick clothing, I decided to follow him. Unfortunately, I don't have anything else in my closet. I'm planning to go on shopping with Maro next time to pick out new clothes. (And I'm planning to burn these crappy clothes my dad gave me.)"

"Really!? Can I come too!?"

"Sure, we could use other's opinions as well."

"YAY! We're gonna go shopping!"

"Haha!"

"You're actually a pretty fun person!"

"Was I not?"

"Um..I..To be honest, I was really scared since you're from that kind of...family."

"...You shouldn't judge people by their family name." *Glares at her.*

"S-Sorry!"

"I hate that about people. I don't like people who judge and that kinda crap."

"I'm really sorry!"

"Uh oh, it's his mood swings."

"Mood swings!!?"

"Damn you all!!" *Waves fist around.* "I don't have freakin' mood swings! That's just stupid!!"

"I-I'm sorry!"

*Waves gun around.* "I'm not a kid!!"

"Nobody said you were!"

"DAMMIT!!!" *Shoots gun.*

"Oh no! The curtain!!"

"Bye bye!" *Flies away.*

"T-Take me with you!*

(*Curtain falls on set*)

"What the hell!!???"

"Hahi!!!"

"Huh, this curtain is actually pretty soft.." *Touches curtain.* "I like it."

"Huh!?" *drops mic and whispers. "T-That mood swing, though..."

"This actually pretty nice. Where did you guys buy this?"

"Um...We should ask the staff about that then...."

"Okay!"

*Crawls out of curtain with mic.* "Ahem, Thanks everyone for watching another episode, of Haru's Haru Haru Interview! See you again!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++
END.