#4 - Reborn's Observation days

My name is Reborn, and I am the #1 hitman in the world. The strongest of all. I have been recently assigned into training baka-mitsu's son, Sawada Hiroshi, to become the Vongola family's next generation boss. 10th boss to be precise. I am currently in the airport, getting ready to depart from Italy to Japan.

"Hey, where are you're parents?" -Random employee

"Get me 1st class."

"What!?"

"You heard me" *points gun*

"What the hell?!"

++++++++++++++

Reborn sat down on a neighbor's roof and with Leon-Binoculars, he observed what is happening in the Sawada residence. Reborn saw a brunette with brown eyes.

Is that him? Reborn thought. Wait, doesn't Hiroshi have blue eyes?

Reborn continued to think. Iemitsu's information told him that Hiroshi has brown spiky hair, and has blue eyes, but his seeing a different person.

Reborn continued to observe and sees the brunette stand from his seat and went upstairs. A few seconds later, Reborn sees two people fall down the stairs.

Hm? Reborn took an even closer look with the binoculars and saw another boy with brown hair as well, and looked exactly like the other brunette, but the hair was a bit more spikier. Reborn suddenly thought, What the? What is this?

The boy who was underneath the brunette opened his eyes, and it showed his blue eyes.

Twins. Reborn concluded. Reborn gritted his teeth, Baka-mitsu....

Reborn jumped down from the roof and stood in front of the door. Here we go!

++++++++++++

(Present)

Reborn hid on top of a tree, waiting for Hiroshi to arrive and confess to the school's idol, Sasagawa Kyoko. As he was waiting, Tsunayoshi passed by the tree. Reborn observed the boy with his binoculars.

Tsuna suddenly stops and looks around.

Hm? Reborn focuses on Tsuna's sudden movements, and suddenly. Tsuna looks up to the tree he was hiding. What the?

Tsuna smiled and waved at Reborn who was hiding.

Reborn immediately jumped to another tree. "How did he? ..." Reborn turns silent, wondering why. The number one hitman himself was suddenly found by a 14-year old kid. Reborn was sure to disguise his presence, yet how?

Reborn snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a sudden scream.

"His here."

+++++++++++

"SASAGAWA KYOKO!" Hiroshi yelled, dashing in front of Kyoko and holding out his hand. "PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!"

"KYAAA!" Kyoko only screamed in response and started to run away.

"Kyoko!" A man behind Hiroshi called. "You hentai!"

A boy about the same age as Hiroshi. Ran up to Hiroshi and curled his hands to fist. "You hentai!" He shouted as he uppercuts Hiroshi and ran after Kyoko.

"KYOKO!!" The boy called.

"Ugh..." The flame on Hiroshi's forehead dies down as he sat up and rubbed his head. "What the hell..."

Wait... Hiroshi thought. Hiroshi suddenly gasped and puts both his hands on either side of his head and began to shake. I just confessed my feelings to Kyoko and Mochida called me a pervert!!!