1

Based on 2017 Dan and Phil, a few months after they moved into their new apartment.

Dan's POV

Arguments. All the time. That's all Phil and I ever do. We smile for the camera and then the second the camera is off, we're arguing. It's a continuous loop that's getting repetitive. We argue, then we're fine for two seconds and then we're arguing again. Will it ever end?

Today we're arguing about tomorrow. Tomorrow we're meant to be going over Louise's to film a collab. Phil says that I should wake up early as I'm ALWAYS late. I snap back at him and then he does the same.

Phil: Are you even listening to me?!

Dan: You're boring me to death! You're just repeating yourself and it's not making your point any clearer!

Phil: If you'd just listen I wouldn't have to repeat myself!

Dan: I would be listening if you weren't repeating yourself and boring me!

Phil: When did you become so...so...

Dan: So what Phil?

Phil: Miserable and mean. All I've ever done is try to help you and I've never expected anything back from you apart from at least a bit of kindness!

Dan: *laughs* Help me?

Phil: Yes! I was there for you when you quit university. I said you could move in with me when you had nowhere to go. I've supported you through all your mood swings and depression and I never got anything back for it!

I shut up, I know he's right but I'm still so annoyed at him. He thinks he can tell me what to do whenever but not anymore.

Phil: I've had enough of this.

Phil grabs his phone from the table and I hear him running down the stairs. I stay where I was for a minute before I decide to follow him. I should apologise. I probably won't, but I should.

I repeat his actions and run down the stairs and out of the apartment. I spot him crossing the road and I call out his name.

Dan: Phil come back!

Phil turns around with tears falling down his face as he tries to wipe them away.

Phil: Why should I?

Phil turns back around and Dan realises the danger he's in. There's a speeding car going right towards Phil.

Dan: PHIL NO!

Those were the last words Dan said before he saw his best friend get hit full force by a car.