14

Phil's POV

I woke up at 9:19am and pulled out my laptop from under my bed. The first thing I noticed was people freaking out on twitter. I clicked the last message and it said...

PhanHowellester: Oh My God Dan And Phil Games Hit One Million Subs! This Is So Exciting!

I shut my laptop and smiled. I had to tell Dan right now, even if he was sleeping! I pushed my laptop to my side and knocked on Dan's door. I don't see why I even bother, he won't wake up from the noise. He could sleep through a hurricane. So I open his door and go to his side, shaking him excitedly.

When Dan wakes he throws himself upwards, causing our heads to collide. He jumps back down and we both rub our sore heads.

Phil: OUCH!

Dan: PHIL?!

Phil: Sorry! I have good news!

Dan looks at me confused, surprised and a bunch of other emotions I couldn't decipher. He shakes his head slightly and puts on a smile, I wasn't sure whether it was a real one though. I couldn't tell with the way he's been acting for the last day.

Dan: You have good news?

Phil: Yes! Dan and Phil games hit one million subscribers!

Dan didn't look at all surprised or excited. He just looked even more confused once again. For the last 24 hours the main emotion he had was confusion. He grinned eventually and laughed.

Dan: *smiles* That's great news!

Phil: *smiles* Hell yeah!

Dan laughs at me and we both go downstairs to make some coffee and breakfast. He seemed slightly happier today. He was still confused about who knows what, but he wasn't as sad. That was a good sign.

Phil: You seem happier today.

Dan: Yeah. I am.

Phil: So what was bothering you yesterday?

Dan: I don't think it matters anymore.

Phil: You don't think it matters anymore?

Dan: *smiles* All that matters to me is that I'm in this apartment right now with my best friend who I adore very much. Life is too short to waste on stupid things that don't matter.

Phil: *laughs* What's happened to you in the last 24 hours?

Dan: Things that you could never understand that I barely understand myself. But it's okay, as long as we're both okay.

Phil: *smiles* You've been spending too much time on the cute quotes side of tumblr. Anyway we should probably get started on the DanandPhilgames blooper compilation.

Dan: Yeah sure