Intro + Prologue

Well, Hello there! I'm here to tell you that I have a new book, clap clap clap. Please be reminded that this book contains:

-Romance

-Self-Harm (Only a few tho)

- Smut (Only in the further chapters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

- Family Issues 

-Fangirling (Only from your friends, not you) 

The characters also in this story are all pretend (except for BTS and related people to them) the names that I made are from google *praises google* so please don't take this too seriously. There will be also other groups in this story so please look up to that, I promise. 

The Scenarios of the story are all references and are real, either it is a historical place or just some random place around the corners of South Korea and other countries that will be mentioned. 

Please enjoy this story while you can before I will delete this if I feel it deserve to be deleted, I don't know. And leave comments also if you think this book is shitty or rarely interesting.

  ©️angeliclollipop

YOUR POV

What a wonderful day to start off a new beginning in the life of-

oh, never mind

The loud noise downstairs was yet heard again just like the noise last night. 

'I bet he's still drunk, I told him not to continue drinking it' I thought to myself as I get off my bed and see what's going on downstairs.

I sighed when I saw my dad again drinking and smashing the bottle on the wall leaving a very very big mess in the living room. 

"Come on dad, just stop this already," I said making him look at me.

"what doasdffghj, kkdjemkele" What?

As I thought about it, dad suddenly fell to the ground. "dad...DAD!" I kneel down and came hearing his heartbeat. 'He's still alive...phew' I sigh in relief knowing that my dad is still alive, maybe he's just tired and then, sleep like that. 

I stand up and look around the living room, it's a mess. 'I better start cleaning then' but first, I escorted my dad to go to the sofa and he sat there so he wouldn't be in the way of me cleaning the place.

Starting to clean the whole house since Sewoon is still sleeping, I made it also an advantage on getting things ready in case he wakes up. 

So without further ado, let me introduce myself. 

Hi I'm Lee Y/N, a 20-year-old woman who lives with his father and his younger brother in Seoul, South Korea, My younger brother is Lee Sewoon, he's 9, he's childish but we play all the time when I get home and when he's with me at work.

I work as a saleslady at a very known brand company named chibster. Chibster is an online application where you can download it on your phone and also on your computer. The app is a very simple game because you can customize your own chibi and bring them to life. 

What's a chibi? Chibi (ちび or チビ) is a Japanese slang word describing something short (a thing, an animal or a person). It comes from the verb 禿びる (chibiru), which means "to wear out and become shorter" (for the tip of something). The word has gained currency among fans of manga and anime. Gets?