14

YOUR POV

Weeks had passed after the packing was ready. We are so excited that all of us get ready so early. But nonetheless, my two favorite people were happy about getting ready.

It's Wednesday, my dudes.

As I walk through the streets of Daegu going to the restaurant to work, I saw so many familiar places and faces.

"Y/N NOONNAAAAAAAAA!" A tall handsome male shouted ran towards me and gave me a hug. "Noona I missed you!"

"Hey Kai, I missed you too! Can't believe you're out" I saw him making a face. "You see your dad already told me about-"

"Yeah, I know. And I'm fine now because you're here!" He smiled which I missed the most. "Are you here to work? Let's walk there together!"

"You seem cheerful today. Have any good news?"

"Well, firstly it's because you're here. And second, I decided that I will go back to school tomorrow. I'm sure you're wondering why I suddenly had that behavior" He said, scratching his nape as we walk side by side.

"Of course you idiot!" I smacked his head which earned a groan from him. "I practically helped you through thick and thin and this is what you repay me"

"Hehe sorry noona"

I started working once we reached the restaurant. Some workers greeted me when they recognized me. They asked if I was alright, asking the same thing about the news with BTS because apparently, they knew about that I worked with BTS. I casually answer them with slight truth.

Cleaning everything and satisfying the people. Night time came and I started to clean up the place. I'm not going to my night shift since I'm gonna be visiting an old friend here in Daegu.

"Bye Kai! I'll see you soon! Don't forget to go to school, okay?"

"Yes, noona. I promise I'm gonna be good this time" Kai smiled and we hugged each other. The familiar scent that the young boy has really brought back old memories. Happy memories.

Kai already told the story of why he was not going to school. It's because of the bullies that's been hurting him for one month. He had enough and everything he didn't want to happen, happened. The bullies started a fight and Kai thought it will be best if he didn't fight back, but he had enough and punched back, that led to big trouble. They were sent to the principal's office and called their parents, which Kai fears the most since his father is really aggressive every time they went back home from something he didn't even start. After that, he locks himself inside his bedroom for weeks not eating, drinking, or even going outside. Until he reflects himself on things, especially the thought about his noona who has helped him through high school.

I waved goodbye and started to walk through the cold streets of Daegu. Feeling a bit chilly since the cold season is about to come in. I knew I should've brought a jacket with me before going to the city. Rubbing my arms to have some hot friction to lessen the coldness I'm feeling.

Suddenly something came in contact with my shoulders. I was startled and looked around, seeing a figure wearing a black face mask and a black bucket hat, with earphones in his ear.

"Y-Yoongi?" I asked. Seeing the white skin radiating even on a chilly night.

"So you recognized me that easily," Yoongi says in a husky voice. "I should've worn glasses too" He inserted his hands on his pockets. "Why aren't you walking?"

I noticed that I stopped my tracks when I felt that a jacket was put covering me. "Y-you don't feel cold?"

"I already feel cold"