10

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Its time to say goodbye to our ARMYs as the event is almost over.

"Thank you very much for coming here today, we hope that all of you had an amazing day with us and we promise we will do our best for the next album that we will make

"Thank you very much for coming here today, we hope that all of you had an amazing day with us and we promise we will do our best for the next album that we will make. Saranghae~hana... dul... set..." The leader first said then we all bow.

"We hope you all had a fun day with Bangtan!" Hoseok hyung said excitedly waving at his fans. Most of the fans responded "Ne~"

And with that, we all headed back to the dressing room.

Once we all go inside one by one, there was a camera filming us and each of us says our opinions from the event.

"Ha~ It was very fun! ARMYs are truly beautiful and handsome, I am very glad that they appreciate the event" Seokjin hyung said then gave a thumbs up and smiling.

Since I was the last one, I had the go.

"ARRMMYYY~!" I gave the camera lens a kiss so it will pretend that it will be ARMYs. "Thank you for everything today, I hope you all had a great time with us, Bangtansonyeondan. You are all sweet and fun to hang out with. Saranghae~ saranghae ~ saranghae~"

The cameraman then stops recording and congratulate us on the event and make his way to who-knows-where.

We all sat on the couch and rest for a bit.

This doesn't feel right, however... Something's missing...

But what?

More like a 'who'

"Hey did you see Y/N here?" We all just realized that Y/N wasn't here in the room.

"Yeah, where is she? Isn't she suppose to be here?" Jimin looks around the room but no sign of Y/N.

"Maybe she's just walking around, get a grip guys," Jungkook said calmly while playing on his phone. But I can sense a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Oh, are you talking about Y/N?" A staff asked as he was walking inside the room. "She left the building, literally, she doesn't tell us where though, but Pd-nim still let her since she wasn't common on the media."

"She doesn't tell you where she went? Aish, that silly girl" Seokjin hyung sounded frustrated letting his head rest on the couch.

"I hope she's alright though, I saw her phone in the table so she left without it," Namjoon said pointing at the table where Y/N's phone is.

YOUR POV

"I know I should've brought more change!" I said furiously grabbing the handle and slamming my head to it.