20

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"I wanna show you something special, Y/N," Jungkook says as he takes Y/N's hand and leads her to the car. 

"Where are we going? And at this time of hour?" Y/N was wearing a light red knee-length dress while getting butterflies in her stomach as Jungkook suddenly holding her right hand. "You know there are pros and cons when two people and even a male and a female alone-"

"And you do know that I love the way you speak so scientific?" 

"What?" 

"You speaking critical makes me want to like you more," Jungkook smiles as he looks straight at the road. "Ah, sorry, am I suddenly getting truthful?" 

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully. "I like the way you think, Mr. Jeon. But may I ask where are you taking me?" She looks at the window in her seat, getting unfamiliar with the places. 

"Trust me." 

"The last time I trusted you was when we were getting ice cream at an amusement park and you said you'll come back, and clearly you didn't." 

Jungkook got shy all of a sudden. He remembers that time when he accidentally left her all alone because Jimin called to some emergency, when clearly he was invited at a club, and of course drinking is involved so he didn't remember much that night. "I'm sorry, Y/N." 

Y/N smiled at him even when Jungkook wasn't looking. "It's fine. Seokjin oppa came all of a sudden and he took me home after that." 

"S-Seokjin hyung came?" Jungkook feels something forming in his stomach, his holds the steering wheel tightly as he imagines Y/N getting happy with Seokjin. "How was it? Was it fun?"

Y/N finally realizes the situation Jungkook was in and she chuckled. "Are you jealous, Kookie?" She turn to Jungkook, him glancing for a moment before looking at the road again. She noticed that his cheeks was turning red. "Obviously I had fun because its Seokjin oppa, and I was a little hurt that you didn't came back, so that's kinda your fault in the end."

Jungkook apologizes to her and comments. "How did you know that I was jealous?" Afraid of what Y/N will answer.

She chuckles and shakes her head. "Do you remember when we first met? The ironic moonlight under you and me. The one when I called you and you turn, and then you stared at me for a bit and even though we were a meter away, those cheeks of yours were red as a tomato. Second, remember when you were going to buy drinks for the group and suddenly Taehyung sat beside me to keep me company? I noticed your cheeks turn red suddenly and then your hand was turning to a fist." She smiled as she recalled the memories. "Honestly, you're cute when you're mad," She laughs.

Jungkook remembered those times clearly. Why couldn't he? Those times were the times when he just couldn't get enough of Y/N. Times when they're having happy and sad memories together, big or small. "We're here," He stopped the car on the side of the road and went out, opening the door for her. "Ma lady," He says with Y/N chuckling in response, "Kind gentleman." 

Jungkook smiles at her remarks. He guided her walk across the road, they stopped at a cliff. "Are you afriad of heights?" He asks, starting to sit in the edge. Not a word spoken since Y/N also sit beside him, looking far and beyond, the lights shining bright within their sight. 

"It's beautiful up here, isn't it?" Y/N asks admiring the amazing night view of this place. 

"Not as beautiful as you," Jungkook teased, to which Y/N roll her eyes playfully but inside her heart was beating faster. "I knew you were gonna say that."

"So you admit that you are beautiful?" Jungkook says with a smirk. "Because that's what I wanted you to feel, that confidence in you. I've seen you work all day and one thing I noticed is that, you're so confident in making sales, but when you're with me you wanted to hide away your beauty which is the complete opposite of what you normally do." 

Y/N wanted to protest but Jungkook already said something. "I know what you're gonna say. It's because you're shy around people that are close to you. But you know what, that beauty of yours is something else. Remember the time when Youngjae stuffed cake on your face practically all half of it? I didn't realize but I was just staring at you, not in a funny way, well, obviously funny way-"

"Hey!" Y/N blushed recalling that memory.

"-But! Seeing your smile and hearing your laugh is enough for me to tell myself that 'hey, I kinda like this girl." 

"Couldn't you be even more cheesier?"

"Hey, this is the only night I'm able to say these things to you."

"Why? Are you leaving?" Y/N hopes that he won't.

"Of course not, why would I leave you?" Jungkook says.

Y/N chuckles and looks away from him. She looks at the starry sky. "I miss my mom." 

Jungkook continues to look at her, feeling sympathetic. "She was beautiful." 

"She is. She's the most beautiful being that I ever met. Bravest of them all, the most cheerful and the most bossy," She laughs. "But, what could happen if mom was still alive? I'm sure Sewoon would love to meet mom." 

"If your mom was still here, she could have met the best boyfriend her daughter could've have."

She hears rustles beside her but she continues on. "But I don't have a-"

"Lee Y/N," Jungkook started, Y/N looking up since he was already standing. She smiles as she stands up too, waiting for what he would say. "You make me feel things that shouldn't be felt before-"

"Okay wait what is that supposed to mean?" 

"Uh I mean-" Jungkook panic, it shouldn't come out like that in front of her. 

Y/N only laughs. "Don't worry, Jungkook. I know what you mean, sorry to interrupt you." 

"All I wanted to say is that, it would be an honor, Ms. Lee Y/N, to be your boyfriend. So, can you be my girlfriend? what do you say?" 

"Uhhh I'll have to think about that," Y/N gestured a thinking expression while Jungkook suddenly frowns. Her seeing the face Jungkook made she immediately laughs. "Of course you idiot! Yes! I'll be your girlfriend!" 

Jungkook shouts in joy, "Yes!" He went to hug Y/N. "Thank you! thank you! thank you!" And yeah, Jungkook almost fell off the cliff. "We should get out of here." 

"Yeah, we should."

"SO YOU'RE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER?!" Seokjin shouted gaining the others attention. 

"Wait jungkook and y/n are together now? THAT'S AWESOME!" Taehyung shouted with full excitement. 

"Omaygasshhh congrats bro! You really deserve it," Hoseok brofists Jungkook and smiled widely. "Awww you look good together. Just make sure to use protection."

"Hyung!" "Hoseok!" Both of them scolded Hoseok while he just ran away with happy feet. 

And there came Jimin towards them. "Well, I guess Y/N won." 

"Hyung, relax, we've been knew." 

"Wait what?" 

Y/N nodded. "Yeah, we kinda put the pieces together. But don't worry, we still love you!" 

Jimin rolls his eyes playfully. "Thanks, and by the way, you're not the only one that's official," He saw someone coming from behind, and the two looks at where he was looking. "Guys, meet-"

"Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook smiles widely at him. "Didn't know you both liked each other." 

Namjoon chuckled. "It's kind of a long story. I'll just tell next time."

The four of them laughs. "Hey! Let's eat! My treat!" Taehyung exclaims as they enjoy the rest of the day. 

a/n:

the end.