5

YOUR POV

I was awakened by the rays of a light that was hitting my face and I realize that it was already morning.

I rubbed my eyes and then I got up.

"It's Sunday right?" I questioned myself then it hits me. IT WAS SUNDAY!

I got up from my bed and I check my phone what time is it. It's only 7 o' clock and I am this hyper haha... jinjja.

I first do my morning routine, brush my teeth, wash face, then get ready for a shower. After some time I'm finished showering, I grabbed my towel and put it around my body then went outside. I pick out some comfortable clothes and this is what I got.

I put on some light makeup and after putting it on, I decided to go to Sewoon's room to see if he's getting ready now

I saw him still sleeping, great, I wake him up.

"Yah, Sewoon wake up" I shake him a bit and he suddenly open his eyes. "Is it morning?" He asked. Aish. "No it's not it's still night you see" I said sarcastically pointing at the window of his room.

"Aish, noona not like that" "Okay, haha, sorry but yeah it's morning you need to get ready" He smiled at me then he got out of his bed. "Noona, you're wearing timberlands?" He asked pointing at my shoes. "Oh yeah, why?" I asked him. "I want to wear mine too so we can both wear timberlands" He explained. "Oh okay, I will get everything ready, go take a shower now." I said commanding him to go take a shower. "Okay noona" He went inside his bathroom and I started to pack some things in my bag. Like, extra clothes in case he gets sweaty, a towel, and also my phone since i'm the one carrying it all the way.

I also prepared what he was going to wear. A simple boy clothes and his favorite timberlands which is similar to mine.

After some time, he was finished, "Noona I'm finished!" He shouted inside the bathroom. I got the towel from the rack and he step outside of the bathroom. I dried his whole body and I started to dress him up from the clothes that I got for him. "Noona this is really cool! I like this style" He said looking at the body mirror and twirling around. "Glad you like it Sewoon" I stand up and grab my bag. " Come on, appa is already downstairs preparing breakfast." "Ne, noona" He held my hands and we went outside of his room and closed it then we went downstairs.

"Oh you're ready already?" Appa said once he saw us coming downstairs. "Ne, appa we're already finished" I said then leaded Sewoon to the dining room for us to sit and wait for appa. I noticed that appa was also wearing timberlands woah! "Appa you're wearing timberlands too?" I asked amazed. "Yeah, Can't a middle-aged man wear timberlands?" He said "What?! You can! it's just so surprising that you're actually wearing one right now hahha" I said. "Appa looked really good on those timberlands" Sewoon complimented appa. "Awe thanks son, anyways, breakfast is ready!"