1

MS. JEON'S POV 

"I sure wish that her characteristics were more like my son's girlfriend." I sighed softly, getting the papers from my desk to organize them in front of me so I can finally write my signatures on it. I remembered the moments when I can literally see Tzuyu having fun with Jungkook, but that wasn't the case.

Ever since Jungkook dated Tzuyu, he was giving her the money he could have. Like buying ALL the clothes she wants, boots, makeup, you name them, and the worst part is, THEY'RE ALL EXPENSIVE.

Don't get me wrong, Tzuyu is beautiful and perfect for Jungkook since I approve of their relationship, but I can't help but feel like something's wrong. 

I can't help but be suspicious around Tzuyu. Like she was a spoiled brat. OOPS! Sorry, not sorry though hahaha...

Maybe she's planning to cheat on Jungkook anytime and break his heart... again...

I shrug off the thought and just went back to work. 

 YOUR POV 

It's now almost 6 and I still have some time to spare to get Sewoon from school. I took the bus and I got to school. I saw Sewoon talking to his friends in the waiting area. 

"Noona!" He shouted when he saw me walking his way then run up to me and hugged me

"Noona!" He shouted when he saw me walking his way then run up to me and hugged me. His friends came behind them. "So you are Y/N noona?" One of his friends asked.

"Yeah, this is noona," I think he is introducing me to his friends right now. "Hi" I waved at them and they wave back. 

"WAhh!! Sewoon, Y/N noona is really pretty!" One of his friends praised me omg.

"Yeah Sewoon, I know she just finished work and took a bus but look at her makeup, it's still there! How fabulous!" One girl said at Sewoon. Oh did I?

"Okay, I'll see you on Monday, bye-bye," Sewoon said clinging to my arm then motioning it that tells me we need to go... 

"Hehe... Okay dongsaengs, Y/N noona, and Sewoon are going now," I said and kneel to their level then they went to me then hugged me including the little girl. 

This is the first time I met these kids and they are really nice and fun, they even complimented me haha. 

"Y/N unnie, can you come to Monday to school again?" The girl pouted which makes her cute, sweet

"Of course, what are your names?" I said to these kids.

"Jihoon" "Minwoo" "Jeongmin" "Donghyun" "Kwangmin" (By the way they're all Korean boys names)

"And I'm Minseo," Okay that's the girl's name. "The only girl to be friends with these dorks," She added making me laugh and the boys glared at her. "What?" Minseo said