12

YOUR POV

Months after mom had come to see us, it felt really nice, to see your mom for the last time. I don't know when she will come back, I'm gonna be happy, excited even, to see mom again. But she needs to fade away and just... relax. It's hard without another parent. And it was hard losing a mom. She gave you a life, a new you, a duplicate of her and your father. But sometimes fate can be really unpredictable, and we can't change what had happened.

"Everything okay, Y/N?" One of my co-workers said. Putting the clothes on the hangers. "You look like you're still not over it"

"What do you mean?" I asked. Getting back to reality and inserting the shoe boxes on top of the shelves.

"Your mom" She stated and I immediately understand.

"Yeah," I say, standing in my position once again before a new customer asks what she wanted to look for.

"Did you have fun on a mini trip with your friends from the boutique store?" Another female co-worker said, glistening eyes revealed and smiled.

"It was nice. To relax for sometime before going to these jobs"

"It's what life is, you have a little fun, and after that, you face a massive load of jobs waiting for your comeback"

I just chuckled in response and agreed.

"Did Sewoon had fun too? I miss that little fluff" Another male co-worker chimed in the conversation.

As we were getting into deep conversations, customers interfering every once in a while, a new customer that is too familiar to me walk the aisle of the clothes, looking at it.

I gulped. I didn't contact them ever since I moved out of the building. I didn't have time and I knew they will be worried because I didn't contact them as I promised.

I look at my co-workers with pleading eyes. And for years of working with them, they understood what I meant and they nodded, understanding what they mean, I walk myself away from the area to somewhere else that I may need in service of.

My co-workers know that I am working with a group of celebrities. And they kept on making me safe in case paparazzi came to me one day.

And sadly I wasn't lucky today. Another familiar face was walking towards my direction with his eyes gazing at his phone. Luckily I averted that direction and went on an escalator going up to the third floor.

I entered the shoe area, and by the other side was the luggage and bags area.

I look back on the previous floor and saw that the person was nowhere to be seen, how lucky I was–

"Are you avoiding us?"

I shriek as I heard someone say behind me. But got nervous as well as I know, I literally know who the voice came from.

"Why are you avoiding us Y/N?"

I closed my eyes and sighed. Slowly turning around to meet the tall guy I haven't seen in four months. "You should be in disguise, Jungkook," I say to him. Noticing that he wasn't wearing sunglasses or a face mask. 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you are concerned of right now?" 

I put my lips in a thin line. If this goes on further, people will notice that Jeon Jungkook was standing and talking in front of a saleslady in a shopping mall. "There's nothing more than being concerned, you know?" Although I really want to talk to him more, tell him that I wasn't able to talk to him because of some stuff going on.