2

YOUR POV 

I went inside the shop and start working.

Surprisingly, there were many customers until now, it's nooowww

Surprisingly, there were many customers until now, it's nooowww... 9 pm. whoa! Is the store getting popular? I guess so...

"What can I get you, miss?" I asked politely at a random girl. Straight black hair, shorter than me, hmmmmm... and has a cute outfit. 

"Hello, I would like to buy some blue ripped jeans please?" The girl said "Yes mam this way," I motion myself and so she followed me to the jeans sections and picked her some blue ripped jeans as she wanted. 

"Omo! thank you I've been wanting to get this!" She sounds excited, "Then why did just buy it today?" I said chuckling. "Because... my dad wouldn't hand me my allowance and today was the day he gave it to me yey!!" Her tone sounded like a high pitch but I just shrug it off and just smiled at her excitement. 

"Wait..." She said "Hm?" I replied.

"Are... are you Miss Y/N?" She asked excitedly. Wait, how come she knows me?

"How come you know me, miss?" I asked I didn't even wear my name tag yet...

But I think she didn't hear me due to the noise of the store. She then took out her phone and...

"Can I take a selfie with you please" She pleaded "Oh... okay," I said then... 

*click* 

We took a selfie together. 

"Okay thank you Y/N unnie..." She said, "Um... where can I try it on?" She added.

"It's in the right corner of the store, there's a fitting room there," I said pointing at the fitting room but I think she didn't say it but she heard right?

"Thank you... goodbye Y/N unnie!" She waved at me and I wave back and whoa I was dumbfounded there. 

What was all that about?

TIME SKIPS

"Ah! Finally work is over~" I sigh in relief and just started to clean the store while the other 2 girls, Jaehee and Mina, went to re-organize the clothes from the racks and put them in an organized manner. While me and the other 2 boys, Sehun and Taeyang clean the whole place, Taeyang outside and me and Sehun inside. 

Did you know I'm also a janitor here? no? okay.

After some time, we are finished. 

"Ah~ finally" Sehun sighed and grab the cleaning materials and put it in the janitor's closet. "See you, tomorrow guys!" He waves at us and we bid our goodbyes. 

The manager is still here so I decided to stay longer because I'm the one closing the shop anyways. 

I was getting bored and all of my co-workers left, so I decided to go to the manager and check on her.