18

"That movie was awesome!" Y/N exclaimed when they are heading out of the cinema. "I never knew Hoseok oppa can sing so high like that! Why didn't you even put that in one of your albums? It's so beautiful! You should be⎯"

"Okay, we get it. Hoseok hyung is so great. Now let's eat because I'm hungry" Jungkook bluntly said as he continued to stroll the area further. Walking with his hands on his pockets and head down low.

Hoseok raised a brow. "What's up with him? We ate like half of the food there" He says still looking at the maknae walking rather fast. "But to be honest I really am hungry, too. So let's go somewhere!" He cheered.

Namjoon agreed and of course Seokjin as well.

Jungkook clearly is jealous. He doesn't want Y/N praising other guys. But when it's the members she's praising, he guessed that it will be alright, but she continues to brag about Hoseok's good singing skills which bring Jungkook's inside to boil. He doesn't know why he was feeling that. It's just praise, Jungkook. He thought to himself. He reached the end of the area and saw a restaurant, with the other members and Y/N all curled up in a group. When did they get here?

"We'll have two large fries and a mozzarella pizza, please" Namjoon stated at the counter as she continues to click buttons on the touch screen. 

And the cashier lady is nervous as heck, BTS IS HERE WTF?!!! ACT NATURALLY she thought to herself, clearly wanting to talk to the boys naturally. "W-will that be all?" She cursed herself for stuttering.

Namjoon looked behind and the others nodded, indicating that there will be no additional orders. "That will be all" He smiled which the cashier lady melt on the spot, his smile is everything, including making all the fans (male and female) melt at the sight.

After getting the orders, to which the members ordered Jungkook's already since they knew each other all too well, they seated at where Y/N had found a seat with eight people. "Over here!" She waved her hand and the group went there. 

"When did you guys get here?" Jungkook first asks. He was sure that he was leading. 

"Secret" Jimin smiled. That's the first he said once they were reunited with each other, with Y/N. He hates Y/N so much that he sneakily grab Y/N's phone beforehand in the cinema and put it on his pockets, hoping that no one notices. "Seokjin hyung has something to say by the way" 

Seokjin nodded and all eyes are on him. "Today, since we're roaming around the mall and maybe other places, obviously people will see us and wonder who are we with" He was obviously referring to Y/N. "So we need to be in low profile⎯" 

"We're not that low anymore⎯"

"You can't just say that we're that high either, Jimin"

"But hyung we ARE low before, right so there's no time to make up an excuse that we're not anymore⎯"

"We were before" Namjoon stopped the nagging of the two, realizing that all of them are once in low profile before. "We're low before, and we aren't going to the highest top either, we're just in the middle. And continuing what Seokjin hyung is saying, we should just go with the flow, bodyguards will be around to protect us, like always. And if media captures Y/N, which we assume that they will, we'll protect her as well" 

"Why can't we just send her home?" Jimin protests whilst grabbing a drink, noticing that most of the members looked at his direction, especially Jungkook glaring at the short man. "What? It's just a suggestion, it wouldn't hurt, right?" 

Y/N was uncomfortable around Jimin. Even though she really loves him as a fan, she doesn't know whether Jimin is saying bad or good, either way, she thinks that this will be a good idea, even if it means getting away from her and Jungkook's date. "I guess he's right. After this I'm gonna head home, I think media is already here" She looks around, seeing various cameras around each spot focusing on their table. 

"No," Jungkook said. "There's no way you're gonna get home without having fun⎯"

"But I had fun, really⎯" Y/N was about to say more when they were greeted by a person with a big mic, a reporter. 

"Hello, BTS. May I know who is this fair lady with you today?" She handed the mic to Seokjin who was near her. 

"Uhhh..." Seokjin couldn't register what was going on, until several familiar faces came to their table as well and asked the reporter to leave, grabbing the mic from Seokjin and protecting the group. "What just happened?" 

"Okay, that's enough! We're out of here" Yoongi abruptly stands up, the other following as well with their protecting them. "I just want some peace and food" He fish out his phone and called the driver of their van, telling them to pick them up. 

Since more media was getting in their way, Jungkook wasn't able to grab Y/N's hand or anyone's hand at the moment because of the number of people circling around them. 

Y/N didn't waste any time and separate from the group, luckily people didn't follow her since they thought that she was just another fan trying to follow them. And the girl that was at their table earlier wasn't following her, instead, she followed the group. She sighed in relief and guided herself out of the way. She knew the group will be worried, but since they're at the crisis at the moment, she doesn't care. She continued to walk to the exit and called a cab to get to where her home is. 

"Another day, another day" Y/N mumbled to herself as she walked through the doors of their house. And was greeted by Sewoon embracing his noona's leg. "Noona, you're back!" He smiled. "Did you bought pizza?" Y/N hit her and looked at her younger brother looking back at her with hopeful eyes. 

"Uh..." Sewoon already knew the answer since his noona isn't holding something in her hands. 

"It's okay noona. Maybe next time?" He said. A little bit sad tone can be recognized. 

She crouched down to his level and fluffed his hair. "Don't worry, noona is gonna buy pizza. Let's watch 'Inside Out'. Go get ready. I think appa has sodas in the fridge" 

Sewoon's face lits up once again, making Y/N smiled at him. "Yes! Okay, okay, noona. I'm on it! Appa is sleeping in his room so we'll have the living room all to ourselves!" He cheered and Y/N chuckled. "Now go noona! Go buy pizza!" 

Y/N laughed at her brother. She continued walking to the pizza place near their home and luckily the line is not that long. She waited and several people as well were seated at the available seats waiting for their pizza. Once she got her order, she thanked the cashier guy and go on her way to their house. 

Once she entered the premises she couldn't believe her eyes off what sight she is seeing right now. "W-what are you guys doing here?"

"Hey, did you miss us already?"