3

YOUR POV

"1....2....3....Annyeonghaseyo! We are BTS!" They said in unison.

My boss lets me sit next to one of the boys while she sits in the middle. 

There was also a fat looking guy man on the other side of the table

There was also a fat looking guy man on the other side of the table. (So sorry Bang pd-nim)

Okay, I'm nervous now. 

"So I want to introduce our group," I turn my attention to the fat looking guy man. 

"I am the manager of the group, you can just call me Bang PD-nim, and these are the boys that you will be handling," He said to me then look at the boys. "Please introduce yourselves." 

"Hi I'm Kim Namjoon," He showed me his dimple. Kyeopta!-- Ahem! Y/N keep it together! I smiled back at him.

"Hi I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin," The one with the broad shoulders said.

"Hi, I'm Min Yoongi, Yoongi for short. Swaeg" He made peace signs which made me chuckle. 

"Hyung gross... Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok. Your hope, your angel but you can just call me J-Hope," He said and I nod.

"Exuji me!!!" The guys next to J-Hope said. "I'm Park Jimin, Jiminie for short," He eyed smiled me Well that's cute

"Ayo! Kim Taehyung. V for short," The one next to me said and made a 'V' sign which I admit it was cute. 

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook, Kookie for short," The one in front of me said. He sounded shy just like me a while ago. Aigoo! I think he's the maknae

"Since all of you introduce yourselves, let's get into the project." My boss said.

We started on getting on the preparations for the new project with BTS. But honestly, how come I didn't know them? I thought these guys supposed to be popular or something. 

"...and here is what Y/N had come so far." She showed everyone the pics of the customers with their chibis... with me in it. 

She looked at me while I was hiding my face in embarrassment. Ugh! Why is it have to be me?! I look so ugly in those pictures!! 

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Mom showed us some pics of the customers she was talking about earlier.

I saw from the customer's pictures that Y/N was in it also and some short clips of Y/N talking and entertaining the customers.

"Wow! She's really good!" Jimin hyung said.

"Daebak Y/N~~ssi!" Hoseok hyung said. 

I look at her and she was covering her face. "No I'm not!" She protests. Aigoo! That's adorable--- wait what?!