13

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"Probably not the best idea" A black-haired man chimed as he saw the disaster caused by his younger brother and his friends.

It was a nice Saturday afternoon and Jungkook went with the other members and staff to the mall yesterday.

After seeing Y/N once again after four months made Jungkook felt really happy and energized again. He kept contacting her and asking the other staff if they have Y/N's number but they said they haven't.

He couldn't believe them. If they were telling the truth or they purposely wanted Jungkook not calling or talking to Y/N.

Once he knew that his ex-girlfriend now, Tzuyu, that she's been cheating and stealing money from him, he cried. But not until he decided to put Tzuyu in jail because obviously, she stole money.

And now after weeks of resolving the problem, he moved on from her. And now he thought about Y/N lately. Every time the other members talked about Y/N, Jungkook mostly do the talking. And he realized he likes Y/N.

And now it's Saturday. Jungkook went to a meeting and after that, he went home. Not noticing that his little brother's friends were here in the house. And now, they have made big trouble.

"But hyung! It's all Jungki's idea!" His little brother pointed on one of his friends.

His friend, Jungki, raised his hands, trying to defend that he didn't start it, but in reality, he did.

The older brother sighed and shakes his head. "They're still kids, deal with it" He mumbled onto himself and kneel in front of the mess they made. "You're telling me that this mess was caused by some kids running around like our house is a playground?"

The bathroom was quite a mess, joke, it's really a big mess.

Curtains of the bathtub was ruined and fallen to the ground, the faucet in the sink started to spread water like crazy because unexpectedly something loosened beneath to trigger it, the shampoos and other bathroom products was on the bathtub all caps were open and bubbles were created, with all of that in mind, we can that the bathroom is like a pool now.

"I can't believe you guys would do this" The oldest sighed in frustration. "Jeongmin get many towels and give it to your friends and dry up. I'm gonna be cleaning this myself. You might get hurt if you help"

Jeongmin smiled lovingly while looking at his brother. He thought he will be scolded for life because knowing his brother he is a baboon monster when he's angry.

"Thank you hyung" He muttered quietly and escorted all four of his friends into his bedroom and grabbed the towels.

"Your brother is really cool!" Sehun excitedly said while rubbing the towel to his hair. "I thought we will be dead meat"

"This is all Jungki's fault. Good thing Jungkook hyung is really nice or else" Kyungmin said as he rubbed the towel to his hair as well.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was trying to figure out how to fix the faucet. He already cleaned the bathtub, the water was drained and the bottles were placed once again in the right place, although most of it is half empty now.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. He knows a guy, a friend of his, who works as a plumber.

"Hey, Minhyuk hyung are you available today?"

-

"There's nothing wrong in making the first step" A friend was making a pep talk to her nervous and overthinking friend while sitting on a busy restaurant. "Y/N, you need to man up, or woman up, I don't know, but this is Jeon Jungkook we're talking about. THE JEON JUNGKOOK!" She loudly said which gain many people's attention, but the girls ignored it.