17

As Y/N went back to Seoul to check up on her family once she stepped inside their home, she first stumbles upon a green box that was laid in front of the door, blocking the way. She raised a brow, grabbed her keys from her pocket and then carried the box– which was lighter than she expected it to be.

She encountered darkness once she stepped inside, she closed the door and pressed the switch to open the living room lights. It's clean...? she thought to herself as she placed the green box on the table. She sat on the couch and thinks of what could be inside the box. When did this box arrive at the doorstep? Who is it from? Well, obviously it's not mine. I don't even do online shopping, she continued thinking.

It was decided, she will open the box and look into what was inside. She first saw a white letter on top of a red dress. Huh? Is it for me? No, it can't be..., Y/N thinks of names that could possibly be the one who sent this box to her. She continued to rummage inside the box. The red dress, the letter, and black boots. "Who would even send this?"

She opened the letter and read what's inside:

Dear Y/N,

I'm sure you're already wondering who sent you this box and probably shocked at what was inside because I really know that you don't usually wear these types of clothing.

But I will introduce myself after two days. Let's have a date! And I can assure you that you're not gonna regret since I'm always by your side. Well, most times, but you know what I mean.

Meet me at the Seoul Theme Park in two days, just stand in front of the entrance and wait for me there, don't talk to strangers unless it's me, I will show you the same letter you're reading right now as proof.

See you

Love,
Secret Admirer

Well, that was really touching. Y/N didn't contain her happiness right now as she read the letter. The first boy she could think of was Chanyeol, since they're best friends before and he practically grew up with her. Or maybe it's Hwasa, she always pranks Y/N just to get the both of them to spend some time together. The last she could think of was... Jungkook. Although she isn't quite sure if he was saying the truth that he likes her.

"No, it's not true, he just wanted to move on from Tzuyu, I'm just his toy", Y/N convincing herself that she doesn't have a chance to be with Jungkook. He's a celebrity, he can be pretending for pete's sake! But whoever this person is, she hopes that it will be someone who knows her and she knows him or her.

As Y/N assorted all the things, she went upstairs and went to the first room which was her father's bedroom. She silently went inside but unfortunately, he's not in his bed. "Where is he?" She goes to the second room and there she saw the most cutest thing she had ever encountered in her whole life.

There lying on the bed is a Sewoon wearing a Ryan onesie that was squished by her appa wearing a Ryan onesie as well. The two cuddling each other is the most cutest thing she saw this evening. "But why are they wearing that?" She mumbled to herself and smiled, continued to walk outside of the room and go to her room. She put all her things on her desk and grabbed a towel to wash up for tonight. Changed into her pajamas and she was already tucked in bed and was ready to sleep when–

Her phone that was on the bedside table was ringing and Y/N was annoyed by the sound of it, she can ignore it but when she saw the caller ID she immediately pressed the green button. "J-Jungkook? Heeeeyy" She facepalmed herself for starting awkwardly.

"Hey, Y/N"

As soon as she heard that voice, her heart beats more than earlier. "Y-yes? It's me" Feeling embarrassed by the way she's stuttering right now didn't help with her overpowering nervous in her but nonetheless, she still answered. "Is there a-anything you need?"