9

YOUR POV

"Why'd you bring the kids here?" Mrs. Jeon said angrily.

The boys, Mrs. Jeon, Me, and the two kids are in one room, and as I call it, the detention room. The boys are all in one line and me and the kids are behind Mrs. Jeon.

"Ask Namjoon hyung," Taehyung said with his head low. Pointing directly at his hyung.

Mrs. Jeon looks at Namjoon and he put his head lower and gazing at the floor. "Sorry" is all he can say.

Lmao now this is what I wanted to see hehe.

She just sighed in frustration but then her voice turned soft. "It's okay...kaja!" She turns around to face us and smiles at us and we smiled back at her, passes by us and left the room.

"Phew~" Taehyung said in relief. "Good thing Mrs. Jeon is nice or else, we'll be krrRr" He made a sound and motioned his hand spreading across his neck.

"Let's just go," I said to them, I first go out with the kids and they trailed behind us.

-

We all got our keys to each room. Namjoon and Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok, Me, Jimin, and the two kids, and then Taehyung and Jungkook.

Once I got into the room, I already saw the suitcases that Mrs. Jeon has said to me earlier. She said there are three cases for me and two for the kids and of course Jimin had to carry them here.

I plopped down on the other bed since it was only two beds, but the bed that I was laying on was much bigger than the other. "I'll get this one," I said to Jimin and sat up and start to look at the suitcases.

(a/n: walang malisya guys ah) Since Jimin isn't here for a couple of hours, it's my opportunity to get ready for bed. We already had dinner so we're just gonna get ready. And these kids are already troublesome.

"Noona me first!" 

"No! Me first noona!" 

"Hey, I said it first!" 

"But I'm her brother" 

"I don't care"

'Aish these kids really...'

Since they want to go first I just got them both in the tub and started to wash them. They were playing bubbles and splashing water at each other, I too was getting a bit of their splashing session, in other words, I was already wet. (a/n: DOOODDD)

After a couple of minutes of torture I finally finished washing them. I wrap them in different towels and went outside of the bathroom. I picked out some pajamas for the boys and dressed them up. "Yiiieeee!! You're matchy!" I squealed at their cuteness.

"I've got to take them a picture," Even though my shirt is a little soggy, I still grab my phone and we took a selfie

"I've got to take them a picture," Even though my shirt is a little soggy, I still grab my phone and we took a selfie. "Now, go to bed guys, I'm just gonna shower."