16

"I swear hyung!" Said Jungkook, still going through in denial that the mysterious beautiful young girl is none other than his crush right now. "Why is she the one I saw before?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes in the annoyance of the maknae being a paranoid bunny. "Why? You should even be proud that you found that girl you talked about for years now" He still remembers the first weeks of Jungkook talking about how the girl is so pretty under the shining moonlight and being a night goddess under it. "Are you sure she's the one you kept talking about? Maybe it was just a coincidence that you both stumble upon each other" Yoongi grabs a plate of berries that were placed in the table. They were in the living room watching the news at night.

"No! You don't understand! Y/N said she saw a boy her age before and said that he was wearing an orange sweater and his hair was messy, hyung! I was that boy!" Jungkook being a rhetorical person he is, he always does this, Yoongi thinks that his inner baby is coming out again, but this time, it's love. "Again hyung, you don't understand! There's this really exciting feeling in my body and I can't help but go to Y/N's house or wherever she is right now and hug her" 

"You're so whipped" Seokjin finally comes in the living room carrying a tray of delicious food that he cooked while hearing Jungkook's explosive rants about Y/N being the girl he saw a few years ago. "I may say, Y/N is pretty, beautiful even, so you better act fast before I take her" Seokjin smirked as he looked at Jungkook's face to see a reaction, and there was. 

Jungkook stopped his mini talking and peered into his older hyung. Seokjin laughed in his mind because of Jungkook's face right now. "Look, I know you like this girl, but as I said, she's beautiful. And she has a kind heart, any guy would fall for her. And I guess I am one of them" Seokjin hardly has a crush on anyone.  And this was the third time when he has a crush, particularly Y/N this time. It's just a crush, Jungkook, please don't rub it in your own face, Seokjin thought as he sat near Yoongi and eat his food, although he can feel that a look was piercing into his back, lol it's Jungkook. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, is contemplating whether he should punch his hyung right now or think of a way to confess to Y/N that he really likes her and not go to Seokjin if ever she didn't accept Jungkook's confession. He chose the second option. 

He thinks already for a plan on how to make Y/N his without literally showing that he is convincing Y/N to be with him. There's still reporters and media around them as they get popular and fans, fans that are really kind-hearted and super supportive, but he doesn't want them to be sad if he will be having a girlfriend. 

The company allowed dating, it's already been made ever since the company knew about Jimin having a girlfriend before they debut, but they have broken up two years later. 

Jungkook stands up and walks to his room. Seokjin and Yoongi watching the maknae going up the stairs not saying other words, hearing the door slam shut as they looked at each other and into the television. "Do you think he bought it?" Seokjin first said. Yoongi nodded and picked another plate of food which was strawberries now. 

"I'm sure" Yoongi doesn't know that Seokjin has a real crush on Y/N. Seokjin was the one who suggested to prank Jungkook to give him confidence and boost to court Y/N. Seokjin knows that he will never be Y/N's girlfriend but at least his youngest member is gonna be happy with a new lover. 

a/n:

so it was short, i'm gonna make the next chapter longer i promise