11

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Y/N is arranging her things near the door, ready to get going and leave the BigHit building. "To be honest, I'm gonna miss you guys"

Everyone was waiting with her, the manager, the other staffs and, of course, the artists themselves. "This has been a week of adventure" She laughs, following low chuckles from the others.

It's been a week and the author literally made a lot of chapters just for the week, you're welcome.

"Lee Y/N, the car is ready," A male staff went inside and announce that the car is ready. Her things, mostly boxes, are only 5 in total, Bangtan insist on carrying the boxes.

They went to the basement of the building where the parking lot was located. Putting all the boxes inside the back of the long black van. After putting and arranging all the boxes, Y/N turn around facing the members.

"It's... gonna be four months, huh?" She smiled, rubbing her nape, looking at each and every one of them. "Bang Pd said that I will continue to work on the promotions while you guys work on the comeback with blackpink, that's why there's a lot of boxes"

'I hope you never come back' Jimin thought to himself. He really dislikes Y/N that much, not hate but just dislikes. That's obvious in the previous events. Especially when he wanted Jungkook to himself. Sounds selfish considering that Jungkook has a girlfriend. He has a girlfriend but Jimin was furious on a person who doesn't even have a relationship with the youngest? Jimin's mind is really crazy.

"We can talk on the phone–" Seokjin was thinking that they can talk through the phone, saying hello to each other while working. But he was cut off.

And the author got this reference when it was hearing the song 'Kiss me through the phone' great song.

"That's not gonna work," Namjoon abruptly shakes his head, remembering the other segments in the paper. "There's a lot going on right now, but I guess it's the least of our problems."

Y/N agreed. She was a bit sad that she doesn't have a chance to talk to the boys, but she was thinking that it's for the best. Y/N doesn't want to be bothersome while they're working.

Saying their goodbyes, hugging them lightly, Y/N is walking up to the passenger's seat of the van while the driver was getting ready to drive. The van went backward and drove to the left, seeing the boys are still there, she opens the window, waves and flash a smile, a genuine smile. 'I'm really gonna miss them'

-

The next morning has been quite a handful for the oldest of the group. Their manager sent him a message saying they need to get going. When he received the message he groaned. Seeing also the clock ticking at 6:45 am, still in his pajamas, he tries to wake up the other members.

The boys are getting ready to go to the building where the company of Blackpink is located. In all honesty, they weren't excited that much. Now that Y/N is not with them, they started to feel less happy. But nonetheless, they need to work hard.

Announcing from the staffs that they are ready to go, the boys followed their managers into the van and going to the location.

"Is it really cold there hyung?" Taehyung asks Yoongi. They've been in the same position from before. In the passenger seat was their manager Sejin and in the driver's seat was Bang Pd. The first row was Seokjin, Taehyung, and Yoongi while at the back was Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon.

"Colder than my existence," Yoongi bluntly responded. Putting his earphones in, listening to some music.

Hoseok expecting that his hyung wouldn't add more to that statement, he happily added some more info himself. "Yeah, it's cold. and it's really big! We walked for like half an hour just to find the meeting room on the fourth floor."