15

YOUR POV

It was a chilly Thursday night as me and Whee In unnie walked downtown to the forest where we first saw the boy long ago.

It had been quite a funny story actually. Along the way, many children greeted Whee In unnie since she's a popular unnie here in the neighborhood, yes, their neighborhood is really long, especially since she rescued most of the kids from a serial killer who kidnapped them two years ago. We talked for more than an hour and later, we had reached our destination.

"It must be here somewhere" Whee In unnie started to swing her hands from side to side, recalling where we left the black string before. "Aha! I got it!" Whee In unnie exclaimed and laughed cheerfully once I saw her grabbing the tiny string on her hand. She wiggles it a bit more to make sure that the string is still attached and tighten. "Come on! It's still attached to the tree" She was the first one to walk through the forest and I followed. She kept on following the string until it reaches the end. "Well, this is the end"

I looked around. By this time around, it's the same as before, only now it was slowly covered by snow. I saw the moon lighting up the dark night. Crickets gently making sounds. I tried to think that the boy will be here somewhere since we've seen him here several times before. I wonder what's his appearance will be now. I told Whee In unnie that we will wait until something happens. And at that moment, we freeze.

Rustling noises were being heard at the bush not far from us. We anticipated what or who was behind that bush, just waiting to be seen by our own eyes. But alas, it was just a squirrel with a nut in his mouth.

"Shammy! Come here, boy!"

As we heard the voice, we whipped our head instantly behind us and saw a beautiful creature- ehem I mean, a familiar person. "Jungkook?" Feeling shocked and maybe butterflies in my stomach of what's in front of me right now, All I could hear right now was Whee In unnie's screaming and yelling, "JUNGKOOK-AHHHHHHHHHHH!" As she went closer to Jungkook, she's also a big fan of BTS, she discovered them because of me, at first, she ignored my explanation to her and said that she doesn't have time for listening to someone that's low, I really hit her with her baseball bat in the head that hard, but I don't care, she deserved it. And now look at her, cooing and loving them. When she heard 'Dope', she immediately searched up the members and listen to their past and current songs.

But there's a good question here, what is Jungkook doing here? He should be back in Seoul to perform, right? But then again, Yoongi is here so maybe Jungkook came with him.

"Am I not allowed to go here?" Jungkook suddenly said aloud as he was being squished by Whee In unnie still hugging him, for her, it felt like a dream come true because she embraced her bias, but Jungkook sometimes dislikes hugs, especially from noonas, like Whee In unnie. Once Whee In unnie finished her fangirling towards Jungkook, he looked at me in a suspicious manner. "What?" I also noticed that I had been staring at him for too long. "Am I that handsome for you to stare that much?" He chuckled. Whee In unnie looking at him as well, raising a brow.

I think for a second. "Well, to be honest, there's a LOT of fans of you guys that would much likely stare at your posters, so what if they really meet you in person? They will stare at you until you feel uncomfortable" I laughed. Because it's really true. Before, I saw one of my co-workers just staring at Hoseok's posters two times and at Jungkook's posters three times. She got fired by Mrs. Jeon because of her sudden change of behavior when Mrs. Jeon scolded her to not stare at posters for that long that she is not fulfilling her duty on working. And that's when she fired her. And for what she was doing, I got a little bit creeped out, she doesn't speak, just blankly staring at the posters.

Jungkook shakes his head and smiles. "I can deal with it. But why are you here?" 

I tried to open my mouth but none, I can't talk. What would be his reaction when I tell him that me and Whee In unnie are searching for the boy that we saw a few years ago? Will he laugh at us for making a decision like that? Or will he be confused or maybe even creeped out because of the way that we wanted to see a boy so long ago? 

"We're here to search for a long lost boy" Whee In chimed in and chuckled. "It's really amusing, Y/N here is still wanting to know where the boy is at. Do you know that the boy we last saw was years ago? And gosh, Y/N really wants to find that boy" I seriously can press this brat right now if I only have Thor's hammer. "We never know his name, but we saw him several times when we want to go to this forest" 

I saw Jungkook widen his eyes, "You're looking for a boy here before? That's strange. I always go here at night, especially in December, that's the time when the snow covers the land" He picks up the squirrel we saw before. "I'm quite a forest boy. My mom and dad are always away at night and me and my older brother are the only ones in the house, so I come here often with Shammy, my pet squirrel" He smiled showing his bunny teeth.

No, this can't be. Is he the boy we saw before? Is he really the boy we saw?

"But you're from Busan, right? Why are you guys here in Daegu?" I asked. Being sure is always the right thing to do. Whee In unnie nodded. 

"We moved here from Busan because my brother wanted to be in Daegu High School. When my mom asked why he just simply shrug, and apparently we found out that his girlfriend was on that school too so that's why he wanted to be in there. And until now, they're still together" He kept on petting the squirrel. Once he was finished with his speech, he looks up at us and smiled. "So yeah, maybe I'm the boy you are looking for" 

Whee In said, "Mmmm, your face doesn't match the face of the boy we were looking for" I smacked Whee In unnie's shoulder. "What? It's true though" She whined as she rubbed her right shoulder where I smacked. She has this great memory, she remembers every little detail and even until now, she wouldn't shut up about bringing up the story where my most embarrassing moment takes place. Great thing she didn't bring up that memory here with Jungkook. 

In the end, everything was alright and we parted ways. Jungkook went back to their old house. Me and Whee In unnie talked about Jungkook, I honestly agree with her because the face of the boy before isn't like Jungkook. But he said that he remembers that he came across two girls. The first one was wearing a light-blue sweater and jogging pants, and then the other one was wearing a 'go like hell' in the pink shirt and jogging pants. And I already knew that he was the boy before because I was the one with the light-sweater and Whee In unnie wears the pink one.

I look at my watch and it's indicating that it's already 12 midnight. We reached Whee In unnie's house and once we were inside, she started to get ready for our movie marathon, while I started to cook something, popcorn. And we ordered pizza, luckily, there was someone behind the phone and we ordered. We had a long marathon until the two of us were asleep while the television is still turned on. Both of us went to their own dreamlands. 

a/n:

hi