six

Taehyung's PoV;

"Are you gonna be a good boy today, Tae?" Jungkook purred.

My hands were handcuffed behind my back, causing me to awkwardly attempt to crawl up Jungkook's long body. I gripped the zip in-between my front teeth, pulling it down as I made eye contact with him.

He rubbed the top of my ears between the pads of his fingers, "such a pretty boy."

He helped me pull down his boxers, his dick slapping against his toned stomach.

I wrapped my lips around the top, attempting to go as far as possible.

There was just a tiny bit that I couldn't reach comfortably.

Fuck it, who needs air anyways?

I took a deep breath before going back down, reaching the bottom, licking the sides as I came back up causing Jungkook to moan loudly.

He bucked his hips, making me gag and my eyes water. He smirked, wiping the tear with his thumb.

"Pretty baby." Jungkook said, his words rolling smoothly off his tongue.

I shot up in bed, panting.

What the fuck was that dream?

Why was I sucking him off?

What the actual fuck?

"Hey babe, last night was amazing." Jimin said, rubbing over my back with his fingertips, tracing the scratches.

"We could go again?" I cheekily offered, excessively kissing over his face, making him giggle.

"Pft, I wish. I'm way too sore." He laughed, blushing shyly.

"Aww, I'll make it up to you." I kissed his forehead, "go back to sleep, I'll be home soon."

I pulled on a hoodie and sweats, sliding into some shoes. 

I walked to my dorm, to check if I had my chores list today.

"Hey gu-" I stopped once I saw that it was empty.

No list, no chores.

I'm off out.

I picked up some notes, enough for some chocolate and flowers for Jimin.

I checked in all the rooms I walked through for any sign of the rest of the servants but I didn't even see one, didn't even see Jungkook in his hangover room.

I walked into the shop, listening to my music as I walked so I didn't have to talk to anyone, it was a bit too early in the morning for that.

Half nine and socialising? 

I think the fuck not.

I wandered through the shop, walking past the alcohol aisle when I saw Jungkook in an all black suit, pulling a gun out of waistband.

"Fuck me, representing the mafia like that?" Jungkook quickly shoved me out of the way of a blade flying past where my head would've been.

He threw loads of bottles, glass shattering everywhere. He took his lighter out of his pocket, lighting some packaging, throwing it on the floor where the alcohol had spilt. 

"Run." He pulled me through the shop doors, running into the alleyway near the shop and running through the maze of alleys connected.

I kept up behind him, panting heavily as I ran quickly, chasing him up a spiral of stairs.