fifty

Taehyung's PoV;

Knocking on the door, I listened for the sound of it opening between Jimin's excited giggles and Jin's impatient stomps on the ground as he complained about how cold it was.

To be fair, we were stood in snow that was about a foot deep.

It was fucking freezing.

"I'm so happy we get to go home." Jimin chattered.

"The struggles Taeyong went through just so we could live back in our own house." I shook my head, "I've never seen someone so scarily calm. Like, with that tone I think if he asked me to eat the brown part of a banana, I'd do it without thinking."

Yoongi and Hoseok pulled the exact same disgusted face at the same time.

"That's fucking disgusting." Yoongi murmured.

"I agree." Hoseok said.

The other three made a sound of agreement.

"I was trying to get my point across." I whined.

"Don't." Yoongi replied, his voice bland, causing everyone to erupt into laughter.

The door swung open, revealing a moody Jinyoung.

"You're all so fucking loud." He grumbled.

"Do come in." He said sarcastically as we pushed past him, him shutting the door afterwards.

I looked at everyone sitting in the living room, ranging from Taeyong's now-lime green hair, to a cheerful Youngjae chattering with a lesser-amused Yugyeom.

"As late as ever." Yugyeom murmured lowly.

"Was trying to minimise the time that I'd have to spend in your presence." I retorted, taking a seat inbetween Taeyong and this other dude who stood out in his bright red suit.

Yugyeom cocked a brow, smirking. 

"How original, Taehyung."

"Are you not the one who tells me that we're late every time we arrive?" I asked, fake confusion on my face, "because that's getting real original."

He went to reply but was interrupted by the dude in the red suit's loud shout of Jimin's name.

"Jimin!"

Jimin snapped his head around, his face a mixture of confusion and being startled.

"Eh- Taemin!" He shouted back just as loud, getting up to hug him.

Ah, so this was the Taemin that once broke his leg or some shit not that long ago.

He seems to be running around just fine.

Yoongi shook his head, clearly jealous, coming to sit next to me in once-Taemin's spot.

"Aish." He sighed, curling up on the sofa.

"Are you seriously off to sleep?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Yes. Jungkook isn't appearing an-"

Yoongi was ironically interrupted by Jungkook coming into the room, shouting in Chinese as Jackson trailed behind him, a guilty look painted on his face.

The whole room fell to hushed whispers as Jungkook speed-walked through, not taking notice of anyone as he continued to rant whilst walking into the kitchen.

"Yo, what the fuck?" Namjoon whispered.

"This kid, honestly." Taeyong sighed, pushing past a profusely apologising Jackson to a fuming Jungkook, still shouting in Chinese.