eight

Yoongi's PoV;

I stood next to Taehyung, awkwardly as we all ran in training.

"Who was the first one bought?" Taehyung asked.

"It was me." I said, avoiding his eyes.

-flashback-

I stood on a stage, avoiding the gazes of hundreds of people around the room. 

A man in an all black suit and lots of little silver earrings complimenting his silver rings walked up, greeting me with a wave.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jeongguk."

"Good evening, sir. My name is Min Yoongi." I bowed.

"I like your politeness. Can you tell me about yourself?"

"Yes, of course. I am well educated, I finished both school and college with passing grades, all above an A. I stand a short height of one seven four centimetres. I am twenty four, born on the ninth of March. I speak English and Korean fluently. I know enough Japanese to be able to live in Japan comfortably and I know a small bit of Chinese, enough to have a conversation."

"You're very intelligent, I like you." He pulled out his wallet, passing a large sum of money over, "I'll have this one."

He brought me home, told me what the rules were, what I had to wear and brought me to a man who had baby pink hair.

"This is Prince Park Jimin. You will serve him, tend to every need."

I bowed, bringing his knuckles to my lips.

"I am honoured."

"You picked a good one, your Majesty." Jimin put his hand over mine as he spoke to Jungkook.

"He's very intelligent and polite, you'll love him. It was lovely meeting you Yoongi, I'll see you around." Jungkook walked away after ruffling my hair.

I didn't see him around that often, I spent everyday with Jimin.

We got so close, we eventually fell in love.

Jungkook paid for a dinner out for all three of us so he could congratulate us over a nice selection of food and expensive wine. 

I liked how clingy Jimin was.

He'd be all kisses downstairs but when we got to the bedroom, he'd turn to a little vixen who wasn't so sweet anymore.

That's what I loved about him, every aspect of his personality.

Nights of lovemaking, passionate sex. Then, there would be nights of rough, hard fucking which would lead to lots of bruising, scratches and hickeys. 

Everything faded down once Taehyung arrived though.

-flashback over-

"I spent everyday serving Jimin. Sometimes it was sex, sometimes he just wanted a coffee." I explained to Taehyung as we all stood stretching.

"What?" Taehyung asked angrily.

"You heard." I said blankly, rolling my eyes up to look at him through bored eyes.

"Why is he even in the gang if he can't fight?" Taehyung asked, ignoring me.

I answered anyway, "he's one of the main sources of income. Jungkook let him in for extra money and in return, Jungkook had to protect Jimin from other gangs and shit."

Taehyung's PoV;

So Yoongi has also had sex with Jimin?

The two people I don't like, have had sex with Jimin before me.

Of course Yoongi and Jungkook would've had him first.

I stormed off, going to find Jimin. The others followed me, chattering as they chased me.

"Oh, hello Taehyung. What's up?" Jimin asked from his throne, a sweet smile on his face.

"What's up? What's up? Yeah, I'll tell you what's up." I walked closer, noticing the others tense up, "you're a fucking slut. A whore even. I mean, you're a prostitute when you think about it. You've fucked half this household."

His lip trembled slightly and his eyes watered. 

"Wha-at?"

"You fucking heard me. You're a dirty who-" I groaned, falling to my knees as I was interrupted. 

"That's enough." Jungkook pulled the blade out of my knee, hooking his fingers under my choker, pressing his hand into my throat to stop me moving.

"One of you, cover Yoongi's chores. Yoongi, take Prince Jimin for a nice meal and some shopping. Take his mind off the dirty lies this fuckwit has spilled."

He dragged me by my choker and I watched as my knee trailed blood, Jin cleaning it up as we went.

"Thanks Jin, can you go join chores with Hoseok and Namjoon?" Jin nodded, bowing to Jungkook.

Jungkook put me in a chair, cuffing my hands and feet with leather restraints.

"What the fuck is this?" I pulled against the leather even though it didn't move.

"Prison, if you'd like. Behave, and it's simply just a room with a chair." Jungkook said as he swung a blade around his finger.

"You're sat where dead people have been." Jungkook commented randomly as he twirled a lollipop around on his tongue.

Nice.

I went to sit back but jumped forwards immediately as spikes grazed my skin, glaring at Jungkook as he snorted.

I went to spit at his feet but Jungkook pressed the pad of his thumb against my tongue, making me gag, drooling slightly.

"Pretty boy." Jungkook said quietly, fondness in his eyes as he swiped his thumb across my lip, "pretty boys don't spit." He smirked, obviously being dirty.

He sat opposite, holding a pen and paper, "so what was all that with you and Jimin?"

"Called him a slut, prostitute and a whore."

"Why?"

"Because I was jealous that he'd had sex with other people. Why else do you think?"

"I won't answer that question because you wont like the answer. Why did you suddenly blow up on him? You knew that I'd had sex with him."

"Yoongi told me that he'd had sex with him. I know you're only keeping Jimin for the money, Yoongi didn't have to tell me that."

"Partially correct. I kept him because everyone fell in love with him."

"So you're telling me you all kept him so you could have orgies?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of how you'd love a puppy, Kim." Jungkook raised his eyebrows.