thirty five

Jungkook's PoV;

"Another one overdosed last night. Mixture of heroin and some sort of antibiotic." Hoseok said, shocked, reading through his phone about Kai's gang members.

"Pft, no wonder. I'd kill myself if I had to work with that bastard." I blew out the final puff of white smoke, squashing the cigarette into the ceramic tray beside me.

I stood up, cracking my neck.

"Ugh, Jungkook, I hate it when you do that." Jin scolded, slapping my arm.

"You'll give yourself arthiritis." Namjoon said.

"What, in his neck?" Yoongi said, scowling.

"Aish, and you all call him the brains of the family." Jimin said, shaking his head.

"Irrelevant. We've got a shoot out to attend, lets go." I said, everyone standing up.

I called one of the butlers over, asking him to lock the door beside us and prepare some refreshments for when we're back.

I stepped outside, shivering at the cold.

"So where is it?" Jimin asked, trudging through the snow as he followed me.

"Warehouse. Near the forest." I said, watching Namjoon faceplant into the deep snow.

Hoseok laughed loudly as Yoongi pushed him further in.

"Ugh." Namjoon got up, brushing the snow off.

--------------------------

"Okay, everyone fully loaded?" I asked, looking around once we'd reached the entrance.

They all nodded, reloading their guns.

"Quick reminder. These guys are newbies, but there's about fifteen of them. Just aim to kill two or three each." I told them, looking at them all as they listened.

"Piece of piss, right?" I asked.

"Easy peasy." Jimin replied.

I opened the door, ducking as a ton of shit was thrown over in an attempt to block us.

"Can tell you guys are newbies." I shouted over the shooting of my gun, killing three men.

Yoongi laughed, "throwing chairs? What are they, twelve?"

He'd killed two, Jimin had killed one. Jin and Namjoon had killed four between them. Hoseok had killed two, leaving two men hiding.

"Would seem that way. Wouldn't be surprised if their guns were made by Nerf or some shit." Namjoon yelled, causing us to burst into peals of laughter.

"Shit!" I heard Hoseok yell.

I looked around, noticing that there was only four of them near me.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, where's Jin?

I swear he was with Yoongi.

But he can't be near Yoongi, because Yoongi is right next to me.

Namjoon was stood next to Hoseok and Jimin was on the other side of me, slightly behind me in a little bit of fear.

Namjoon was biting his cheek, blinking quickly in the other direction. I followed everyone's line of sight.

I looked to see Jin, held at gunpoint.

Why Jin?

"You wouldn't fucking dare." Yoongi growled lowly.

Jin squirmed slightly, revealing who was holding him.