thirty

Taehyung's PoV;

"Damn, you look good."

I turned to see Jungkook coming in from the bathroom, toweling his hair as he walked in just his boxers.

"You think? I don't really like it." I adjusted my shirt, playing with the button.

To celebrate Yoongi's and Jimin's proposal, we were off out for some drinks downtown. I'd only ever drank at home, I'd never been out. Well, I was never allowed out as a kid and I had no friends to go with even if I was allowed. I'd never really seen the point in drinking, mostly because my mother and father were strictly against it and I remember my father beating my brother because he came home slightly drunk.

I liked drunk Jungkook, his cheeks always turned slightly pink and cute and his eyes would sparkle. He'd always be louder and more cheerful than usual, singing and dancing like no one was watching. I always thought drunks were aggressive, but that's never been the case. Must've been something my mother told me.

He hugged me from behind, his wet hair tickling my skin as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I think you look beautiful, babe."

Since it was a casual thing, we weren't wearing suits or formal wear, which felt extremely weird as we're always in formal wear or pyjamas.

I'd put on a plain white button-up shirt, paired with black skinny jeans that had rips on the knees.

"I don't know, I look too formal." I sulked, resting my head against Jungkook's wet hair, immediately moving my head.

He laughed, going back to towelling his hair.

"I have an idea. Give me a second."

He disappeared into his wardrobe, searching around in his draws.

I heard rustling before a loud shout of achievement, "found it!"

He came back out, holding something in his hand.

"What is it?"

"A headband."

"Aren't they for girls?"

"Uh, do I look like a girl?"

"Well-"

"Taehyung!"

I laughed, looking at his fake annoyance.

"Put the damn thing on. You'll suit it, I promise."

I took the black fabric, putting it on over my head.

"And now, pull it up to your forehead."

I followed his instructions, letting him adjust it before pushing me to the mirror.

"Honestly, I should've been a fashion designer. I'm in the wrong job." Jungkook said as he pulled out some clothes from his wardrobe, "what'd you think?"

I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing that my outfit had been transformed by a headband. I pulled a face of appreciation.

"I look pretty good."

"Pretty good? More like pretty fucking hot. Talk about self-restraint."

I laughed at Jungkook, "why are you always so horny?"

"If your boyfriend looked like mine, you would be too."

"It'd be pretty fucking weird if my boyfriend looked like me."

"Yeah, it'd be pretty fucking illegal."

"Why?"

"What? Did you think incest was legal?"