sixty two

Taehyung's PoV;

I slid out of bed, walking over to my wardrobe and leaving a sleeping Jungkook bundled up in the covers, snoring softly as his arm and leg dangled to the floor.

I pulled out a pair of jeans and a sweater, hearing Jungkook rustle around before sighing deeply.

I wonder when he'll wake up.

He's gonna be so fucking hungover.

Same for Taemin and Jin.

Slipping my shirt over my head, I checked over him one last time before leaving the room.

I plodded down the stairs, on my way to go find Jungkook some paracetamol and a glass of water.

"Yugyeom, if you don't shut the fuck up I swear to god." Taemin mumbled, his voice muffled by Hoseok's back, which he was spooning.

Cute.

"I'm not even speaking." Yugyeom replied, frowning.

"You're breathing."

"Are you saying that I'm not allowed to breathe?"

"That's precisely what I'm saying."

I chuckled slightly, pulling out a glass from the kitchen cupboard and a couple of pills from the medicine cabinet.

"Is Jin awake?" I asked, coming into the room.

"I don't even know if he's alive, in all honesty." Taemin replied.

"Fuck you." Jin cursed from his slumped position on the chair, groaning at the bright light that most likely burned his retinas as he opened his eyes.

When we arrived home last night, Jin and Taemin had woken up and decided to have another mini party, encouraging Jungkook to join.

Me being the good fiancé I am, I stayed awake until Jungkook fell asleep and I carried him upstairs.

Namjoon didn't bother, simply throwing a blanket over Jin before he went upstairs.

Taemin had attached himself to Hoseok, who was much too tired to resist and instead fell asleep with a drunken Taemin clinging to him.

I handed Taemin the glass of water and passed him the two pills.

"You're an angel, honestly Tae." He murmured, sipping the water.

I walked over to Jin, placing the water and pills next to him.

"Sit up before drinking or taking the pills, you'll choke." I reminded him.

"I'd rather choke than live with this hangover." Jin said, sitting up regardless.

I laughed, shaking my head as I picked up the last glass and set of pills, making my way back up to Jungkook's bedroom.

I walked over to him, placing the things down onto the bedside table.

I went to shake him awake, but something on his exposed hip caught my attention.

His navy boxers sat low on his hips, the band coming up just above his pubic bone, meaning that his waist and hips were fully revealed.

He sighed, throwing himself on his side in his sleep, going back to shoving his face in the pillow.

Curious, I got closer so I could get a better look.

Cuts?

Were these from a fight?

Has Jungkook been in a fight recently where he got sliced?