ten

Yoongi's PoV;

"Hey baby." Jimin said as I woke up, clinging to me like a koala.

"Morning, baby. You good?"

"Sore."

"Sorry." I laughed.

"It's alright."

We laid, staring into eachother eyes for a while, Jimin's fingers playing gently with my face.

"You know, I've missed this." He said ambiguously.

"Missed what?"

"This side to our relationship, where we can just lay in bed and I feel like we haven't wasted time. Like, just appreciating your company. It might make things awkward but it wasn't the same with Taehyung."

"You do realise that I can hear you, right?" Taehyung asked from the other side of the room.

"You fucking ruined it." Namjoon groaned.

"It was so beautiful listening to their voices." Jin threw a cushion at Taehyung, Hoseok copying.

"I'm off to get dressed." Jimin kissed me, sitting up.

He attempted to get out of bed but was stopped by me attacking his face with feathery kisses.

"Yoongi! Stop it!" He giggled, weakly pushing on my chest.

He got up and left, his body drowned in my sweater and his neck decorated with pretty little hickeys.

"Damn, you marked him." Jin whistled.

"You can't say anything, the bottom of your neck is worse than his." I remarked, getting out of bed.

"Wow, attacked much." Jin laughed, rolling out of bed.

"Like your neck."

"You're on it today." Hoseok commented, getting dressed.

"Isn't he always?" Taehyung's raspy voice sounded as he pulled on the knot of his tie.

"Someone's moody." I teased.

"You weren't strapped to a fucking chair for like three days."

"You make a good point."

"Check us out, all dressed before nine." Namjoon said, fastening his belt.

-----------------

"Good morning Kookie." I greeted a shirtless Jungkook, who was sipping tea, half-awake.

"Good morning Yoongs. You're lively today, don't have to tell me why, I already know."

"You should see Jimin's neck, he's beyond marked." Jin laughed.

"Stop telling everyone Jin!" Jimin whined as he came into the kitchen, "morning Jungkook."

"Morning Chim, how's your neck?" Jungkook said, making everyone laugh.

"It's not too bad. Where's your clothes?"

"I have sweatpants on, I got too warm."

"The house is freezing."

"I was working out."

I looked over at Taehyung who was using every bit of his concentration to tear his eyes away from the beads of sweat dancing down Jungkook's abs, making me smirk slightly.

"That's unlike you." Jimin said sarcastically.

"You're very chirpy today, Yoongi's sex must work wonders." He said as he got up to put his cup on the side.