Chapter Fourteen

*Hey! I'm so sorry this is soooo late. I've just been extremely busy that I didn't have time to type. I hope you all like it! Great news, I got over 100 votes! Thank you soooo much!*

Doctor's POV... 

"Rory, can I ask you something?" I asked, looking at my hands that sat on my lap. "Yes?" Rory asked, confused. "Were you this nervous when you married Amy?" I asked. I hated admitting it. I was nervous. Me! A time lord and I was nervous! I've battled Daleks, Cyberman, and Weeping Angels and I was never nervous.  

I looked at Rory to see him staring at me. "You're nervous?" he asked. I nodded. Rory smiled at me "It's ok to be nervous Doctor." "But I've never been nervous. In all 900 years of living I've never been this nervous" I said, my cheeks heating up. Could I be blushing? I've never blushed like this. Rory laughed, "Doctor that's normal. You're in love. This is what love does to you."  

"Well its weird" I said, shaking my arms like it would make the weird-ness go away. Rory laughed as the door opened. Amy came running in tears streaming down  

"Amelia, what happened?" I asked, softly rubbing her shoulder. "They took her Doctor," she said through sobs. "Who took her?" I asked, my hearts rate increasing. "I don't know" Amy continued to cry. I rubbed her back.  

"Amelia, I promise that I will get her back" I promised, hugging her. Amy hugged back. I looked at Rory who smiled at me, knowing that I could bring his daughter back.  

I stood up, pacing back and forth, my mind running a thousand miles per hour. Then Lily walked through the door smiling. "Oh good, your home Lily. You have to help us. Someone took Violet," Amy said, standing up. "Mum, I'm sure she'll return soon," Lily said, the smile never leaving her face.  

"Why are you smiling?" Amy asked, tears flowing down her face. "She'll be fine" Lily said, sitting where I just was.  

Then the smell hit me. I tilted my face toward her smelling the air around her. "What are you doing?" Lily asked me, her face twisted in confusion.  

"Where have you been?" I asked her, knowing where I have smelled that before. "I've been out!" Lily yelled, becoming frustrated. "What is it Doctor?" Rory asked.  

"She smells like aliens," I said, sitting next to her. "Lily, where is Violet?" I asked her, looking her straight in the eye. "I don't know," she said. Then there was a smell that I knew too well.  

I smiled. Finally knowing what happened. "Lily, where does River have Violet?" I asked. Lily's eyes widened in shock. "Lily, you know about River?" Amy asked.  

"Wh didn't you tell me about her!" Lily shouted. "Lily! Tell us where Violet is!" Amy yelled at her. "I'm glad they took her. She deserved it!" Lily yelled back. 

A light bulb went off. I knew where she was! Of course! Why didn't I see it before. I grabbed my tweed. "I know where she is!" I yelled, running out the door. "Where Doctor?!" Amy yelled as I ran down the road.

*I hope you liked it! Please Vote, Comment, Message and Fan!*