Chapter Twenty Two

*Hey guys!!! I hope you really enjoy the story!!! Sorry I'm soooo excited! XD ANYWAY!!! Here's the next chapter! I hope you like it and remember to vote/fan/and comment!!!*

The Doctor stepped out of the TARDIS, taking me by the hand as he walked up to a house and knocked on the door. He turned to me waiting, “These are just some old friends,” he said, as the door opened to reveal a heavier set man. “Doctor!” he yelled. “Craig!” the Doctor yelled in return, hugging the man.

I smiled, happy to see the Doctor had some friends. “So this is the third time you’ve come. It must be a record,” he said, leading us inside. “It is,” the Doctor said, walking into the kitchen. “Craig this is my wife Violet. Violet this is Craig,” he said, introducing us before he started looking around the house.

“You have a wife?” Craig asked. His eyes shifted to me as he outstretched his hand. I took his hand shaking it. “You married him?” Craig asked, laughing. “Yeah,” I said, laughing with him. “Stormy!” I heard the Doctor yell from the other room. “He’s found Alfie,” Craig said, walking into the other room. I quickly followed wondering who Alfie/Stormy was.

I walked in to see the Doctor holding a baby to his chest. I smiled, seeing the Doctor, holding a baby and talking to it. “Violet this is my son Alfie,” Craig said. “He prefers Stormageddon dark lord of all,” the Doctor said, making me laugh. “Isn’t that right Stormy?” the Doctor asked the baby.

“So how long has it been since I’ve been here?” the Doctor asked. “About four months,” Craig answered as a woman walked into the room.

She was very pretty. She was tall and slim with blonde hair. “Sophie!” the Doctor exclaimed, walking up and hugging her with Stormy still in his arms. “Doctor, it’s so good to see you,” she said, looking at Stormy. “I see you’ve gotten the chance to meet Alfie,” she said, smiling. Her eyes quickly glanced to me.

“Hello, I’m Violet. The Doctor’s wife,” I said, outstretching my hand. Sophie quickly took it shaking my hand. “I’m Sophie, Craig’s wife. You actually have a wife?” she asked the Doctor turning to him. “I know right!?” he said, excitedly.

The Doctor then quickly sniffed the air. “I think this little guy is yours,” he said, handing Stormy back over to Sophie. “Thanks Doctor,” she said, as she started to walk up the stairs. “I’ll be back. Do you want to come Violet? We can give the guys their time to catch up,” she said. I quickly followed her, the Doctor smiling at me the whole way up the stairs.

I was taken into a little kids room, with a crib and a changing table next to it. I smiled seeing stars projected onto the ceiling. “So Violet, how long have you and the Doctor been married?” she asked, starting to change Stormy’s diaper. “Only a few weeks,” I said, smiling. “Are you two planning on having a family of your own?” she said, looking down at Alfie. “Actually, I’m pregnant but the Doctor doesn’t exactly know it yet,” I said, lowering my voice. “You are?” she whispered. “Yes, I just found out yesterday,” I said, placing my hand gently on my stomach.

“Congratulations,” she said, picking Stormy up. “Just please don’t tell the Doctor. I’m planning something nice for when I tell him,” I said, lying a little bit. “No problem,” she said, smiling at me.

“They’re a miracle,” she said, holding Stormy close to her chest. “I know,” I said, smiling at her. Stormy started reaching his arms out to me, like he wanted me to hold him. “Do you mind?” I ask, seeing if I could hold Stormy. “Sure,” she said, handing Stormy over to me.

Stormy sat in my arms, his tiny hands gripping my shirt. “Hey, little guy,” I said. His face turned up towards me as he smiled and laughed. “Hey Sophie. Could I ask you something?” I said, looking up at her. “Yes?” she asked, cleaning up the changing table. “Would you mind taking Craig out. The Doctor and I would baby-sit. I just would like to see how the Doctor is with kids. I’ve never really seen him in a fatherly way,” I said.

“You don’t have to ask me twice,” she said, laughing. I smiled. “And I had to do the same with Craig,” she said, walking down the stairs. I smiled, following them down. Stormy still had my shirt in a tight grip. I smiled down at him.

“Craig would you like to go out tonight. I’m sure the Doctor would love to spend some time with Alfie,” Sophie said, walking up to Craig. “Of course!” the Doctor said, excited as he walked up to me and Stormy. “Are you sure leaving him alone with the baby is a good idea?” Craig asked, in a hushed tone. “Hey!” the Doctor said. “I’ll make sure nothing happens to Alfie,” I said, smiling down at the baby.

“We’ll see you guys soon” Sophie said, leaving as fast as they could. I guess she really wanted to get out for a night. I smiled, sitting on the couch with Stormy. “Hey Stormy” I said, smiling down at him. Stormy then spoke baby but the weird thing was I could understand him. “Yes the man with the bowties over there,” I said to Stormy, looking at the Doctor, who was looking at everything.

“I know the bow tie’s weird but he seems to like it,” I said, laughing. “Hey! Bow ties are cool,” he said, turning his attention to us. I laughed at him as he straightened up his bow tie and walked over.

Stormy smiled at the Doctor as he sat down next to me. “Hello Stormy,” he said, holding onto one of Stormy’s tiny hands.

After a while, I brought Stormy up to his crib, laying him down for the night. I went back downstairs to see the Doctor laying down on the couch. “Tired already?” I asked him quietly. The Doctor turned towards me. He chuckled, “Of course not. I was just thinking,” he said, sitting up. “About what?” I said, sitting down next to him. “Just some memories,” he said, smiling. “You’ve babysat before?” I asked, laughing a little. “You could say that,” he said.

A few hours later, I was almost asleep on the Doctor’s shoulder when Stormy began to cry. I sat up stretching about to go upstairs. “Don’t worry, I got it,” the Doctor said, kissing my forehead.

I waited a minute before I got up slowly walking up the stairs. I wanted to see what he was like with Stormy alone. The door was left open and I saw the Doctor with his back turned towards me. I could see Stormy’s small face over the Doctor’s shoulder. “I know Stormy,” he said, to the baby. I could hear the smile in his voice.

I couldn’t hear what Stormy was saying so I had no idea what they were talking about. “She’s an amazing woman Stormy. I love her,” I heard the Doctor say. I smiled, knowing that they were talking about me.

“There’s only one thing wrong, Stormy. And I’m trusting you not to say anything,” he told Stormy. This made me nervous. What could be wrong?

“I haven’t told her that I’ve already been a father and a grandfather for that matter. I took her to Gallifrey but I never told her about my past. That when I lost my family I lost my children and grandchildren,” he said, holding Stormy close to him. “You remind me of my son, Stormy,” he said, kissing his forehead.

I was shocked. What did he say? Did I hear him right? I was so confused at the moment. “You think I should tell her?” he asked. I could hear the Doctor sigh. “I’m not sure Stormy. I don’t know how she would take it.” “Well I guess you’re right. See Stormy you’re going to grow up to be a clever boy,” he said, the smile back in his voice.

“Goodnight Stormy,” I heard the Doctor say. I quickly and quietly went back downstairs, laying on the couch. A minute later the Doctor came down the steps and sat next me. I stretched, pretending to wake up, “What took you so long?” I asked, cuddling up to him.

“Just chatting,” he said, wrapping an arm around me. I smiled, but inside I was freaking out. Was he going to tell me?

He just gently kissed my forehead, “Go to sleep Violet, I’ll wake you up when they get home,” he whispered, gently moving hair away from my face.

An hour later, the door opened and Craig and Sophie walked in. The Doctor gently nudged me awake, but I was already awake. We said our goodbyes and the Doctor and I made our way to the TARDIS.

That night laying close to the Doctor I couldn’t help but think back to what the Doctor was talking about. Why didn’t he tell me? I guess it’s all kind of the same for what I’m doing to him. I mean, he has no idea I’m pregnant. Or does he?