Chapter Twenty Six

*Enjoy guys! Remember to vote/fan/and comment!*

Two months later. . .

I laid in bed next to the Doctor when morning came. Well near the Doctor. With my stomach growing it was hard to find comfortable places to sleep. Sometimes I was able to sleep next to the Doctor and other times my back was turned towards him so I could find a comfortable place to sleep.

But the Doctor always knew what to do. When my back was turned towards him, like now, he would lay with his chest pressed slightly against my back and his arm wrapped lightly around my waist.

He could always tell when I was sleeping and when I was awake. When ever I was awake, even if he was half asleep he would gently rub my back and kiss my shoulder and neck just whispering to me. He was very sweet and knew exactly what to do to make me comfortable.

I laid in bed, the Doctor sleeping against my back. I wanted to turn around and look at his peaceful face but I didn’t want to wake him so I just closed my eyes trying to go back to bed.

I felt the Doctor gently sit up and stretch. He must have thought that I was still asleep. He laid back down, his hand gently resting on my stomach. It had grown to the point where people could defiantly see that I was pregnant.

He started to gently crease my stomach, and I wanted to see him. I gently stretched, solving the aching in my back. I turned towards him, “Good morning,” I said, smiling at him. “Good morning,” he said, kissing me. I kissed back before deepening the kiss. He kissed back, but my kisses soon moved down to his jaw line and finally down to his neck. I kissed spots that I knew pulled moans and groans out of him.

I kissed his neck, pulling another groan out of him, my hands moving down to his boxers. I gently started to pull them down when his hands caught mine, stopping me. I looked up at his face. “I’m sorry Violet, I just can’t,” he said. I sat up, giving him room to sit up.

I stood up. “Violet?” he asked, still sitting in bed. “I’ll be back,” I said, walking into the bathroom, shutting the door. I sat on the floor, gently hugging my legs. This wasn’t the first time this has happened. I had tried and tried and the Doctor kept turning me down. And honestly, I started believing that he didn’t find me attractive this way.

He knocked on the door. “Yes?” I called out. “Violet are you ok?” he asked. “Yeah, I’ll be out in a second,” I lied, a tear sliding down my face. “Ok,” he said, walking away. I usually didn’t want to talk to the Doctor about this, I just didn’t feel comfortable saying it.

I got up and put on a pair of his pants but they were too big so I put on a white short-sleeve shirt and put a pair of the Doctor’s suspenders on. I looked in the mirror and sighed. No wonder the Doctor doesn’t find me attractive, I thought to myself as I stepped out of the bathroom.

I found the Doctor in the control room, punching in some coordinates. “Hey,” I said, walking up to him. He turned and smiled gently at me, “Hey Violet,” he said, kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him. “Are you ok?” he asked again. “I‘m fine Doctor,” I said, lying a little. “Where are we going today?” I asked, looking at him continuing to punch in coordinates. “It’s a surprise,” he said, turning his attention to me. “Am I allowed to go?” I asked. He had been very good on his deal and had let me go on a lot of adventures. “Yes,” he smiled at me.

He ran over to the lever and waited for me to walk over before he pulled it down sending up through time and space. We landed and the Doctor let me beat him to the door as I stuck my head out, seeing my parents house. “You brought us to my parents,” I said, smiling at him. “I thought they might like to see this little Time Lord,” he said, cupping my stomach. I smiled, putting my hands on his.