Chapter Fifteen

*Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's been so long! I've been extremely busy but i'm back!! I hope you like this chapter! And thank you for all the votes, reads and comments!*

Doctors POV. . . 

I ran as fast as I could down the street. I had to get there and fast. My mind was racing thinking of what had happened. So River was working with Torchwood. Torchwood took Violet. But why was Torchwood working for River?

I finally got to the tall building and ran inside to be immediately stopped. "Stop right there!" the man yelled to me. He pointed a gun at me. But all I could do was smile. Because I knew that man well. "Hello Captain Jack" I said.  

"Who are you!?" he yelled. He didn't recognize me, but then I remembered that I had changed since last time. "Sorry, I forgot that I've regenerated. It's me, the Doctor!" I said, patting his shoulder as I walked by him.  

"Doctor?" he asked. "Yes, now tell me Captain Jack. Where's River Song? I need a word with her" I said, becoming serious. "She's upstairs, I'll take you to her," he said, leading me from the door into the heart of Torchwood.

"So Jack, where's Violet?" I asked, following close behind him. "River told me to put her in the dungeon." he said. "Why would she do that?" I asked. "Well she told us that Violet was a Time Lord trying to destroy the world," Jack said, looking at me. "And you believed her?" I asked. "I shouldn't have?" he asked. I chuckled at this. "Jack, I'm married to River but Violet is my soul mate. River thinks that Violet is taking her away from me. But I love them both. They both complement me in a different way" I said, honestly.

Jack just looked at me "The Doctors in love" he said, laughing. I laughed too, but stopped when we came to a door. "So Doctor, Violets not a threat to this world?" he asked, placing his hand on the door knob. "Not at all," I said. "When you're done with River, Violet will be down stairs with me. I'm sorry about this" he said, opening the door. I nodded to him before I entered the room.

"Hello Doctor," she said, looking at me. "How'd you get here? Did Lily tell? I told her they were spoilers," she said, smiling at me. "No, I figured it out. What did you do to Violet?" I asked. "Violet, Violet, Violet. She's all you care about," River said, hurt showing in her eyes. I took a deep breath before sitting down in a chair across from her desk.

"River, why can't you accept that I love you both. I have two hearts, one belongs to you and the other belongs to Violet," I said. "But you're married to me!" she yelled. "But she's my soul mate! Do you have any idea what it's like to be married to you and have a soul mate that's Violet! It's hard River! And you're being selfish and not asking me what I want!" I yelled at her, slamming my fist down on the desk.

Fear was in her eyes and it hurt me but she would never understand if I didn't tell her. "River. I love you. You've been there for me and you've been a good wife but Violet is my soul mate. And I don't want to choose between you two but if this keeps happening, you won't give me a choice. Id have to choose, and that would hurt someone who I deeply care about," I said, looking at River.

River didn't say anything. She just stared at me. I got up and walked to the door. "Doctor?" River asked, making me turn around. "Yes?" I asked. "I love you," she said, avoiding my eyes. I walked up to her and sat on her desk in front of her. "I love you too, River," I said. Then I kissed her cheek and got up and left.

I walked down stairs, thinking of everything that had happened. I understood that River was hurt. But she needed to know how I felt.

I smiled seeing Violet. She looked rough, but her eyes lit up when she saw me. I slipped my hand into hers, and smiled at her. "Thank you Captain Jack," I said, looking at him. "You're welcome Doctor. And good luck," he said, smiling back.

"Come on Violet. We have to get to our soul mate joining," I told her, smiling as we walked back to Amy and Rory's house.

*Thank you for reading! I'll update soon and please vote/ comment/ fan!*