Chapter Twenty

*Hey! I have finished planning My Mad Man With A Box and it will have 31 chapters! So I hope you enjoy! Remember to vote/fan/comment!*

A few weeks later. . .

I woke up, my head laying on his chest. This morning was different for almost every other morning because I felt horrible. I felt nauseas, so I just closed my eyes taking deep breaths trying to get rid of the feeling but it didn't leave me.

I opened my eyes to see the Doctor staring down at me, his face twisted in concern. "Are you alright, Violet?" he asked, searching my face. "I don't really know," I said, continuing to take deep breaths. "You look really pale," he said. I started to become concern. I needed to look in a mirror and see what was wrong with me.

I sat up quickly. That was a big mistake. I ran to the bathroom, making it just in time. I stuck my head in the toilet before vomiting. The Doctor ran in behind me, pulling my hair away from my face.

"Violet, something's really wrong," he said, when I was finally finished. I went to the sink taking in a mouthful of water before swishing it around in my mouth and finally spitting it out. "I'm sure I'm fine Doctor. It's probably just the stomach bug. I got them all the time when I was a kid," I said. That was a lie, I didn't get the stomach bug a lot but I didn't want to worry the Doctor. I was worried enough for myself.

He looked at me like he didn't completely believe what I had told him. I gave him a small smile before another wave hit me and I ran to the toilet again vomiting. "Violet," the Doctor said, worry in his voice. "I'm fine," I said, my voice hoarse. I took another swish of water, spitting it into the sink.

The Doctor continued to look at me with a worried look on his face. I smiled trying to make him feel better. It didn't work thought. I just sat on the floor of the bathroom while he started to pace back and forth. "Doctor," I said, watching him which made me more nervous. "Yes?" he asked, still pacing. "Please stop? You're making me really nervous," I said. With that he stopped pacing a sat next to me on the floor.

"I just want to know what's wrong with you," he said, kissing my forehead gently before pulling me into his lap. I sat there my head resting on his shoulder. I also wanted to know what was wrong with me but I didn't want to make the Doctor more worried. "Doctor, I'm sure I'm fine. We've had couple long days in a row. I've been tired and I think the tiredness just got to me," I said, smiling at him a little.

He returned my smile and I hoped that he believed me even though I was lying. We've had a long couple of days like that before and it never made me feel this bad but it worried me to see him so nervous. "You sure you're ok?" he asked, pulling me into a close hug. "I'm sure Doctor. I'm just tired, I'm sure a good nap and I'll be back to normal," I said, putting a smile on my face, even though inside I felt horrible.

"Let's get you to bed then," he said, as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bed. "I can walk," I said, laughing. "I'm sure you can," he said, his smile growing. He laid me down in bed before pulling the sheets over me and kissed my forehead. "Feel better ok?" he said, looking deep into my eyes. "Don't leave," I said, grabbing his arm. I felt better when he was near me. "I'm just going to be working on the TARDIS, I want you to get a good rest," he said, his eyes still showing signs of worry.

"Ok," I said, smiling at him. He gently kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

I stared at the ceiling for a long time before I fell asleep. And I dreamed just like I had every night, always about the Doctor and I. But this dream was very different.

Doctor's POV. . .

I sat in a seat next to the controls and just sat there. Usually working on the TARDIS got my mind off anything. It made me feel better most times. But this time was different. This time I was scared.

I couldn't believe how many times Violet had made me nervous. Before her I was never really nervous, a few times yes but not like it is now.

I was so nervous about what was wrong with her. So nervous that I couldn't think of anything else. I wanted to believe her but I just couldn't. We've had many long days in the past before and it never bothered her. So what could possibly be wrong with her.

The stomach bug could be true but I wasn't sure. I walked down the steps to underneath the controls and sat in the swing seat thing I sat in when I worked on the TARDIS.

I looked up hearing strange things, I saw numbers being pushed into the typewriter before the lever flew down, sending me to the floor as we flew through space.

When we landed, I looked up to see sparks flying from the controls, "No!" I yelled, running up the stairs and around the controls like a mad man. What had happened!?