Chapter 3

"Would you like to get something to eat, I'm starving, but not for blood like actually food and we should so get Mcdonalds or at least coffee?" Cory said while placing my hand on my lap and then he turned into a resting area around fast food places and gas stations.

"I guess I haven't eaten anything since yesterday evening since I dropped my food because you scared the living shit out of me." I said with a giggle.

"Ya sorry about that, how else was I going to get you, I could've just said to come with me but what is the fun in that. ha, well let us get some food." He said unbuckling himself and getting out of the car coming to get me.

I unbuckled myself and he opened the door for me and took my hand and walked me to the closest gas station by us. I noticed he has been grabbing my hand a lot lately but I have to admit I am starting to feel more safe with him, I like that he is acting like I'm his. I was smiling to it and I didn't even know I was but I didn't care really. We got into the gas station and I headed fast towards the bathroom, I haven't peed since I was at work so I need to fucking let it out. I walked into the bathroom and saw 2 girls, a nice old lady with gray hair in a bun and I couldn't see her eye color but she had glasses and she was wearing a pink gown with lace, then the other lady was maybe in her early 30s, she was very pretty with golden locks and bright green eyes and she was very tan. I walked by them to the last stall and I let it out, ah. I then heard the door open but I guess it was just the two ladies leaving. I then flushed and went out the stall to wash my hands then I saw the blonde girl looking at me but I just smiled and washed my hands but she was still staring at me but I just kept ignoring her, I then left the bathroom to see Cory right by the bathroom with two coffees and two breakfast muffins.

"What took you so long? and I hope you like black coffee..." he said handing me the coffee and breakfast muffin. I looked at him for a split second.

"Thank you, um there was this chick in the bathroom who was staring at me but who cares and I had to pee badly because we basically drove for 13 hours straight." I said looking at him with a smile and then I started to head to the door. "you payed for these, right?"

"One, sorry for not stopping earlier and who was the 'chick' and Two, yes I did." He said catching up to me.

"She had Blondie locks and Bright green eyes and was tan." I said opening the door. He then grabbed my arm and looked at me.

"Be careful you don't wanna get hit by a car, look both ways first." he said letting go of my arm. "And I might know her but lets get to Nebraska first." He said firmly and leading me to the van.

He then buckled me like I was a child, we was centimeters away from my breasts and he then shut my door. He got into his seat and looked at me while he buckled up. I then grabbed my food and started to eat, damn it was good. Cory then started to eat his and his fangs popped out while he did but I guess he was just hungry. He then started to drive.

"Cory? What are my parents like?" I asked while I set my food down reaching for my coffee.

"Your parents are amazing and they always wanted you to meet me." He said with a giggle. "Your parents are awesome tho, they're like my parents but not." he said while spilling his coffee on his white shirts. "shit" He said licking his lips.

"Really, wow and woah let me get napkins." I opened the glove box to look for some and Isee some stuffed napkins on the left. I pulled them out and I started to wipe the coffee off his chin and neck and then he looked at me for a second and looked back at the road. I then finish getting the coffee off him and I went back into my sitting position and then continued to finish eating.

"Thank you Amber but I could've just taken off my shirt and use that." he said as he let go of the wheel at the red light and took his shirt off. I started to stare at his 6-pack, I then swallowed the food in my mouth and then looked away. I am in a van with a guy I just met and he is shirtless but it was so beautiful and hot but I kept staring out the window seeing the light turn green. I saw that Cory was flexing his abs while his face was turning kind of pink, was he blushing, awe how cute that he was blushing but then I realized I was too so I looked away. I wanted to hold him and love him every time I looked at him but I could not, he doesn't even know me but he does, my parents probably told him about me as a child and my aunt and uncle probably talked about me every time they maybe visited while I was at camp as a kid. They probably told him how I am like but does it matter? I then feel myself starting to get warm and comfortable at the same time. I wonder if my purse is in here, I then sit up and looked around to see my purse right behind my seat and I reached for it to see I still had my book in there. 'If I Stay' I then start to put my purse back and start to read because I was bored out of my mind. This book makes me cry, laugh, smile, and angry all at the same time but I just can't get enough of this book. 'If I stay. if I live. It's all up to me.'

sorry for the really short chapter, i was in a rush yesterday night but then next one will be longer :)