Chapter 14

"Amber are you okay?" Tom asked hugging me back as did Cory.

"Yeah, but I got a call from a certain someone or someones." I said breaking the hug and wiping some dry tears from my cheek and looking at their confused faces with a nervous laugh.

"Amber who is this someone?" Cory asked taking my hands and looking into my eyes.

"Cory, it was Dalayla and Noah, they told me to be ready and I was about to fucking scream, not really, I don't do that, why am I talking so much, am I nervous? I usually talk fast when I'm..." While I was talking, Cory just kissed me to shut me up, then I looked at Tom whose mouth dropped and he was looking at Cory and me.

"Now shut up and let's talk about this." Cory said breaking the kiss and rubbing my cheek.

"What the shit? Are you guys dating or something?" Tom asked walking over and standing by me.

"Something like that, maybe more." Cory said smiling at me and did a quiet laugh, ugh his smile was so cute and his laugh made me smile.

***

After Cory explaining about me and Cory kissing, we all went to the green house to just sit and plan about what we are gonna do about Dalayla and Noah and what we will do when my parents get here. I completely forgot about my grandma being apart of their shit. I hate how they are trying to kill us all.

"Okay so, Amber, what do you wanna do when your family comes here." Cory said pouring his extra water into some plants.

"Well, let's just make a nice dinner and I will just walk in." I said sounding down but I don't think Cory knows that my grandma is part of Noah and Dalayla's plan or does he, I still don't remember everything from being here, I only remember people and certain memories.

"Okay then, by the way I know what you think, I can read minds, I know grandma is part of Noah and Dalayla's plan." Cory said taking my hand. Shit, he knows what I think, god damn it, but it's good he knows about grandma and the two crazy bitches. Cory smiled at me after he said that, damn he knows everything I thought about him and everything I said in my head, I seriously must've sounded dumb, was that his gift, reading minds? No shit Amber. We all got up and headed out of the greenhouse, we then see a car pull up and two ladies and two men got out of it and stared right at me, then one of the ladies ran at me, and it was my mom.

"Amber! You're home! What are you doing here? You are supposed to be safe away from here." Mom said backing up and holding my shoulders.

"Hi mom, well Cory brought me back with my best friend Tom. I remembered almost everything and Dalayla and Noah were in the human world so he brought me back with Tom, who wants to protect me." I said waving Tom over to meet me mom.

"Oh darling, I forgot you knew about them, well you're here and that's all that matters to me right now" she stared at Tom "You must be Tom, thank you for being my daughter's friend all these years, she only had her aunt and uncle so it's nice to know she had a close friend." Mom said shaking his head, Tom just smiled and said your welcome to her.

"Amber, darling, please I haven't seen you in forever, come give your father a hug." dad said walking over to me to hug me, I hugged him back and looked at him in happiness and confusion of why he isn't mad at Cory for bringing me until, I thought I was suppose to stay in the human world but then again Dalayla and Noah, but grandma, my parents don't know, or do they?

"Hi dad, this is Tom, my best friend who is like my brother." I said smiling at my dad, it felt good to see him again after a year and a couple days in the human world. My dad shook Tom's hand with a smile and then turned towards Cory.

"I'm not very happy that she is back in danger but we now know about Tom and Dalayla being in the human world, and we now found out there's another person with them, maybe vampire." Dad said and I thought 'Grandma'. "But I am fucking existed to see my daughter." my dad said with a laugh as my mom punched his shoulder saying 'language'. We all started walking back to the house then I see my grandma walking to Tom and Cory so I stopped walking and told my mom that I forgot something when she made a questionable expression when I stopped. Then I walked back over to the boys and stepped in front of grandma.

"Turn around and go back to your husband." I said standing tall in front of her while she made a devilish grin at me.

"Oh Amber, my husband already left darling, he went to park the car so he doesn't know what is happening, only you and these two lovely men behind you. I'm here to just warn you that Noah, Dalayla and I will win and I will be happy again, I know I sound fucking weird but I'm warning you, so keep an eye out Amber cause it won't be long until I have all the power in this fucking fantasy world" She said that moving to the left and pointing at the place where the car was and I just realized grandpa was the driver and I saw his car going to the parking spot which was pretty far where I can barely see his body figure.

"You son of a..." I stopped talking when Cory put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me to his side giving me a face saying 'it's gonna be okay'.

"Leave, no point in doing this here." Cory said putting his hand on Tom's back and holding my hand while he started walking us to the house.

"This isn't over." I heard grandma say under her breath, I think...