Chapter 6

Cory finally finished showing the house to me and I was told to go get ready for dinner with the family. I was surprised I remembered my way to my room because I just got here not even 5 hours ago. Well it was on the right of the right stairway so I guess it was easy. I gotten to my room and I noticed that the door was opened wide but maybe it was a cleaner but I went in anyway.

"Good evening Ms. Robin, I will be stepping in for Mrs. Clare for the week. I'm Ms. Lauren." She said shaking my hand pulling me in the room gently.

"Sup Ms. Lauren, You can just call me Amber um why is there a lot of dresses on my bed?" I said walking over to the clothing picking up a black tight dress.

"Oh I forgot to say this, these are some dresses that your mother got for you, she said you may choose one for the dinner tonight and for many more to come in the future." She said while walking out of the room. "Choose one, I bet all of them will look beautiful on you." She said with a smile walking out."

I look at the dresses and I see this light blue flowy dress that is tight at the waist and flowy at the bottom, I think I found one, I guess. I noticed there are shoes by the bathroom, they were plain white ones but they were pretty. I went to the bathroom and there was make up and some other beauty supplies an of course I went to fix this mess I call myself.  1 hour later...

I finished getting ready and finished putting my hair in a bun and I didn't do my makeup because well I kind of want my family to see the real me I guess not trying to sound cocky and everything. I looked at the mirror and I looked pretty good if I say so myself. I smiled when I thought that with a little giggle. I wonder if Cory would like this or worse, his parents...

I walk out of the room to see my mom and my grandma staring at me smiling. My mother came up to me and hugged me and looked at me with a bright smiling face and my grandma had a smirk in the back, I didn't really trust her for some reason but I guess its because she is older and she's a vampire who is smelling fresh blood... but why wasn't my mother trying to take my blood, is it because we had the same blood or is it that she loves me too much. Fuck I'm too confused to think, my brain hurts so much I think I'm getting a headache but I kept my head up.

"Oh darling, you look beautiful! I knew you would choose blue but grandma thought you would choose red." mom said with a laugh patting me on the shoulder. "Mom could you please sit in here with Amber and tell her about the thing." my mom said with a wink while getting out of the room. I looked at my grandma who was coming up to me with a devilish grin and grabbing my arm and whispering in my ear, "Don't mess this up honey, you try to take Cory from me, I will have your blood." I pulled away and looked at her in disgustmet. "What do you mean 'yours'?" I started to walk away slowly.

"Oh honey, he's my sex slave and he is because that dumb-ass I call a husband, your grandfather, doesn't do shit for me, he's too 'old'." she said with a laugh and an ugly smile.

"What the hell is wrong with you, he is not even into you and I don't think he even likes you..." I said trying to walk away from her.

"Oh I know he doesn't but I know how to ruin his life so I make him do it." She said looking at her nails "oh and I know how you ruin yours darling because I'm with Noah and Dalayla to danger you darling." She said again with a smirk looking at me.

"Holy fuck, What the fuck." I said under my breath and walking out before she could do more shit. I need to save Cory before she rapes him more and try to kill us both and maybe my family with my 'nutty' cousins based on what Cory said. Why would my own grandma try to kill me or ruin me, what did I do, who do my parents trust her, why doesn't Cory kill her, she is weak and he is strong but then again she's ancient so ugh my head hurts like hell, I need to go find my father and tell him or maybe my grandpa because maybe he knows and is scared to lose her. But what would people think 'the Amber girl is making up rumors about the kindest woman here, let's kill her' or worse but why should I care I only really know Cory so there's no point in worrying about what people think. Should I do it tomorrow when dinner is over, I don't wanna spoil tonight where I'm finally with my family for a dinner, I need to find Cory, he can help me, he is the main idea to my plan but what if he can't talk about it, maybe the memories are too much, I might as well do it tomorrow when we aren't doing anything most likely. Ugh my head hurts so bad, I think I'm going to literally faint but I have to keep my head up. The thought of all this makes me wanna cry but I'm trying to keep the tears in, of course I would have someone who wants to murder me. I started to cry and I went to go hide in a room where no one would see me... I cant believe this, I'm crying, I haven't cried since I was in high school. I must be hurting right now. My scars on my wrists burn. I start to walk out of the room and see Cory and I faint.